Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Vegas-runner

CFB MoneyLine
triple-dime bet149 Utah (-130) Bodog vs 150 Michigan
Analysis:
*** NCAAFB TEASER PLAY of the DAY ***

UTAH +10.5 & MISSOURI -2 (3*) Teaser Bet...

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
The Millionaires Club

91% HIGH ROLLER BASEBALL WINNER [ MLB ]
Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008
$25.00 Guaranteed: We are now 298-157 since joining this site! We win with a different approach to handicapping as we have situations that tell us what the line should be by looking at the teams stats compared to line history! In Baseball our line is STRONGER than the lines makers as we set a TRUE LINE not a public line! Today we have a 91% HIGH ROLLER BASEBALL WINNER that you can get for just $25!

Arizona Diamondbacks

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Larry Ness

Las Vegas Insider-CFB (1st of '08!)-TV game

My Las Vegas Insider is on USC at 3:30 ET. Al Groh's Virginia team won nine games last year but SIX were by five points or less with FIVE coming by two points or less (an NCAA record). Let's see what USC has been up to lately. In the last six years, there have been at least a share of six consecutive Pac-10 titles, six straight BCS bowls, three Heisman Trophy winners and two national championps. Pete Carroll was hired in December 2000 and after a 2-5 start, has gone 74-9! He's coached 30 first-team All-Americans and 11 first-round draft choices (four in 2007 alone). He has the best winning percentage (.844) among active coaches with at least five years of experience and if USC wins at least 11 games this season, it will be the first school to ever accomplish that it six consecutive seasons. Let's not forget the school's 34-game winning streak (tied for sixth-longest ever) that started after a triple-overtime loss to Cal and ended with the BCS title game loss to Texas. That was in the 2006 Rose Bowl when Carroll came within 19 seconds of becoming the first coach to win three consecutive major-poll national championships. Not bad stuff! The Cavs were merely average offensively in 2007 and won't be much better (if at all) in '08. QB Jameel Sewell is gone, leaving Peter Lalich (a true frosh LY, who had 61 attempts), senior Scott Deke and sophomore Marc Verica vying for time. It will help greatly if WR Kevin Ogletree (who missed 2007 due to injury) can contribute as he did in '06. The RB situation should be decent with the return to health of Cedric Peerman (585 YR / 5.2 YPC) plus Mikell Simpson, who played well down the stretch and finished the year averaging 5.0 yards per carry (570 YR). However, the Trojans had a devastating defensive unit last season and despite some huge losses, big things are expected from USC's defense once again in 2008. QB Mark Sanchez dislocated his left kneecap during warm-ups on August 8th but he is listed as the starter for this game. Even if he doesn't play all that much, I'm not worried. The Trojans are very deep at RB and any one of a number of players could step up this year. Virginia's D will be physically overmatched and while Al Groh is 34-10 SU at home with the Cavs (including 14-4 as a home dog), I expect Pete Carroll to want to blow out more opponents out this year. That wasn't the case in '07 and it cost USC in the final BCS standings. The Ohio State showdown is still two weeks away (with an off week up next), so expect a very crisp effort by USC in this one. Las Vegas Insider on USC.

Weekend Wipeout Winner (12-2 finish LY)-Early game

My Weekend Wipeout Winner is on the Yes, the Gators have Miami up next but the 'Canes are hardly the rivals they once were. Hawaii was last year's non-BCS 'darlings,' going 12-0 in the regular season with Colt Brennan running Junes Jones' offense to perfection. However, Brennan is off to the NFL and Jones is now at SMU. Taking over on the sidelines for Hawaii is last year's DC, Greg McMackin, in his first head coaching job. Senior QB Tyler Graunke is still dealing with academic issues and Brent Rausch, a third-year sophomore from College of the Desert, was announced as the team's No. 1 quarterback two weeks ago. However, he has been bothered the past week with tenderness in the right forearm and biceps of his throwing arm and is now listed as questionable for this game. The team's top-four receivers are gone from last year (three had topped 1,000 yards) and Hawaii's running game, which ranked 116th of 119 team's in '08 with 77.6 YPG (3.4 YPC), cannot be expected to "carry the load." The Hawaii defense did a solid job last year but only four starters return in '08. The real strength of the defense is the linebacking corps but the secondary loses both CBs and a starting safety from last year. Hawaii must make this long trek to Florida and then deal with the weather (especially the humidity) in "The Swamp." Florida is the AP's No. 5-ranked team but many SEC observers feel as if the Gators and not preseason No. 1 Georgia, is the favorite to take CFB's toughest conference. Speaking of Georgia, last year's Hawaii team (the best in school history) was totally outclassed by the Bulldogs in last year's Sugar Bowl, losing 41-10. The game wasn't as close as the score, as Brennan had almost "no chance" against Georgia's blitzes. The Gator D was young last year but this year returns eight starters. It will be way too athletic and fast for the Rainbows and even the backups will be able to control the line of scrimmage in the latter stages of the game. Heisman-winner Tebow became the first sophomore to ever win that award last year, becoming the first player in NCAA history to pass for more than 20 TDs (32) and rush for more than 20 (23) in the same season. WR Percy Harvin is expected to miss but Florida has plenty of talent in its receiving corps. Meyer is happy with his RB depth (he claims it's four-deep) and the offense, which was third nationally with 42.5 PPG, will score easily against a severely overworked Warrior defense. Weekend Wipeout Winner of Florida.

15* Team Mismatch of the Week (185-97 two-year run!)

My 15* play is on the Arz D'backs at 8:10 ET. The Dodgers were tied atop the NL West with the D'backs back on August 15 but have lost 11 of 13 since then, including the team's current 0-8 mark on their current 10-game road trip (includes three losses at Washington, which owns MLB's worst record ar 50-85). The D'backs easily dispatched the Dodgers last night 9-3, ending their four-game losing streak and moving them 4 1/2 games ahead of LA in the division. The D'backs have survived this year by dominating their NL West opponents, going 35-19 (.648) against divisions foes, as compared to just 34-46 (.425) against the rest of MLB. In comparison, the Dodgers have lost eight of the 13 head-to-head meetings with the D'backs and have gone just 24-25 overall, vs the NL West. The Dodgers have been outscored 54-15 during their current eight-game slide and although they'll send their best pitcher to the mound in Chad Billingsley (12-10, 3.15 ERA), he's gone just 1-1 over his last five starts with the team losing FOUR of the five games, despite him posting a respectable 3.60 ERA during that stretch. LA gets more bad news knowing that Billingsley has had absolutely NO success vs Arizona this year, as in three starts, he's allowed 18 hits and 12 ERs over 14 innings (7.71 ERA) while going 0-3. The D'backs will send Dan Haen to the mound and Haren has done exactly what they had hoped he would do when they traded with the A's for him in the off-season. Haren's been the perfect No.2 man to the team's ace, Brandon Webb. Haren enters this game with a 14-6 mark (3.10 ERA) and is 10-3 with a 3.26 ERA in 14 home starts (team is 10-4). Stick with the D'backs here, as the Dodgers' slide continues. Team Mismatch GOW 15* Arz D'backs.

Las Vegas Insider-MLB (44-26 w/MLB Insiders since May 26)

My Las Vegas Insider is on the Fla Marlins at 7:10 ET. Carlos Beltran hit a grand slam in the top of the 9th for the Mets last night, giving them a 5-2 lead. However, nothing comes easy for this team, which blew a seven-game lead last year with just 17 games remaining. Luis Ayala got the save last night for the Mets but not before he allowed four hits and two runs in the bottom of the 9th. The loss continued Florida's recent slide, as the Marlins have now lost 13 of their last 20 games and fallen seven games behind the Mets in the NL East. Tonight's pitching matchup features the teams' two-top winners and who would have believed that, at the start of this season. New York's Mike Pelfrey was 3-8 with a 5.57 ERA last year, while Ricky Nolasco, after going 11-11 in '06, was hurt almost all of '07, making just five appearances (four starts). However, entering this game, Pelfrey is 13-8 with a 3.70 ERA and Nolasco is 13-7 with a 3.62 ERA. Pelfrey is 11-2 with a 3.00 ERA over his last 17 starts (team is 14-3) and is off back-to-back complete games. Meanwhile, Nolasco has also won his last two starts (21 Ks and just 2 walks) and the Marlins are 17-9 (plus-$1,174) in his 26 starts this year, making him MLB's fourth-biggest "money-maker." So what do we do here? Take the Marlins and Nolasco and here's why. Pelfrey has a 2.67 ERA in 15 home starts this year but in 11 road starts, has allowed 81 hits in just 61.2 innings, while his ERA is more than DOUBLE (5.40 ERA) what it is at Shea. Even more importantly, Pelfrey has had HUGE problems with the Marlins. He faced them once last year (lost to Nolasco, 5-3) and has taken them on three times in '08. In just 12.2 innings of work this year vs the Marlins (has yet to make it out of the 5th!), Pelfrey has allowed 21 hits and 15 ERs for a 10.66 ERA in going 0-3. Nolasco has been the team's most consistent pitcher all season and the Marlins just LOVE facing Pelfrey. Las Vegas Insider on the Fla Marlins.

Oddsmaker's Error (3-0 CFB start / combined scores of 132-44!)

My Oddsmaker's Error is on Michigan at 3:30 ET. Rich Rodriquez left West Va after last year's regular season to take the job at Michigan. There are 18 Div I-A schools with new head coaches this year and Rodriguez arguably has the highest profile, as Michigan is the winningest program in NCAA history with 869 all-time wins. Add to that the fact that Michigan has produced 40 consecutive winning seasons and has made 33 straight bowl appearances (both streaks are the longest active ones in the NCAA) and that almost solidifies the fact. Rodriguez went just 3-8 in his first year at West Va but 57-18 the next six years, leading the Mountaineers to six bowls (he didn't coach in LY's Fiesta Bowl win over Oklahoma). It won't be easy at Michigan in his first year, as the Wolverines return just three offensive starters and not a single skill position player. Then again, since Rodriguez is installing a new system, that may not be all that bad. On the other hand, Michigan's defense is expected to be top-notch, especially its front-seven. Utah comes in with lots of confidence off a 9-4 season and its seventh straight bowl win. QB Brian Johnson is expected to be healthy this year but I'm not as sold on him as others (shoulder?). He's got two very good RBs in Mack (1,204 YR) and the now healthy Matt Asiata, four starters back on the OL, plus a number of quality WRs. Utah's defense allowed just 16.8 PPG last year (ranked 5th) and was No. 1 in pass efficiency defense with a rating of 96.5 a year ago. Installing an entirely new offense with players who need to have time to grow into the new schemes is not an easy task, yet coach Rodriguez insists on making it happen in Ann Arbor. He, like everyone else in the CFB world, remembers what happened to Michigan in last year's season opener. The Wolverines lost 34-32 to Appalachian State last year and the team never really covered. Although expectations are high in Salt Lake City this year, this is one tough opening-game venue for the Utes. Utah is just 3-8 SU on the road vs BCS schools this decade in the regular season and as this number keeps "coming down," the Utes virtually need to win this game in order to cover! Michigan is rebuilding but with last year's upset by App State "fresh in the minds" of the players and Michigan's new head coach, I expect the Wolverines to play an outstanding game. At this price, Michigan is a bargain. Oddsmaker's Error on Michigan.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Dave Cokin

3* W Mich
3* U Lafayette
4* Under UNLV

Under The Hat E Carolina
Window UAB
System La Tech
Big Shot Memphis

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Stan Sharp

CFB Side
double-dime bet192 UNLV -12.5 (-110) Bodog vs 191 Utah St.
Analysis: Stan is Betting UNLV today. Stan's contacts here in Las Vegas tell him that the UNLV offense will put up some big numbers in this contest. This team will bemuch better than the team that only Won 2 games last year. Stan has UNLV winning this Game by 23-27 Points. TAKE UNLV as STAN'S OPENING WEEK MISMATCH BIG BET and make them a DOUBLE DIME PLAY

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
PlusLineSports

Baltimore(Waters) vs TBay(Sonnanstine)

Tampa Bay -1.5(+113) Runline Moneyline(-187)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Marco D'Angelo

CFB Side
dime bet188 Clemson -4.5 (-110) Bodog vs 187 Alabama
Analysis: Look for CLEMSON to grab this season opening match up as they return to play in the dome when they played their Bowl Game last year. Alabama will be improved this year but they will get better as the season goes on. Clemson wins this by 7-10 Points. TAKE CLEMSON and make them a SINGLE DIME PLAY

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Winners Inc.

Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: Check out these numbers: Last year in College Football 20-8 - The last two years in College Football 47-21 - The last three years in College Football 76-34 that my friends is 69% over the past three years in College Football! Tonight we kick off the year with a 5000* COLLEGE FOOTBALL TOUCHDOWN WINNER! Get this GUARANTEED WINNER Tonight for just $25 and pay only after you win! 2-0 THIS YEAR! 8/30/2008

5000* COLLEGE FOOTBALL TOUCHDOWN WINNER
169 Boston College -9.5 7:30 EST

Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: Check out these numbers: Last year in College Football 20-8 - The last two years in College Football 47-21 - The last three years in College Football 76-34 that my friends is 69% over the past three years in College Football! Tonight we kick off the year with a 5000* COLLEGE FOOTBALL TOUCHDOWN DOG WINNER! Get this GUARANTEED WINNER Tonight for just $25 and pay only after you win! 2-0 THIS YEAR! 8/30/2008

5000* COLLEGE FOOTBALL TOUCHDOWN DOG WINNER
172 Washington St +7 3:30 EST

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
KB Hoops

5 Utah +3
4 Bowling Green +13
4 Hawaii +34.5
4 Kansas State -26
3 Oklahoma State -7
3 W. Michigan +14.5
3 Colorado -11
2 USC -19

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
POINTWISE PHONES

4 Memphis
4 Kansas
3 New Mexico
3 Michigan State
3 Florida
3 Kansas State
2 Mississippi State
2Tulsa
2 Syracuse
2 Fresno State

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007

Dave Malinsky

4*memphis
4*usc
4*alabama
4*nebraska Over
4*Auburn Over

MLB
6* dodgers over 7.5
4* cleveland
4* minny

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Wizard of Odds

Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: We are 100-27 in Baseball this year and we are currently on a 44-14 run with all selections! Are you looking for a "Sure Thing" today in Baseball? Well today is your LUCKY Day as the Wizard of Odds has just what you are looking for and it is the TOP RATED LATE STEAM BASEBALL WINNER and you can get it right now for just $25! You are GUARANTEED to win this game or you will not be charged! 8/30/2008

TOP RATED LATE STEAM BASEBALL WINNER
Tampa Bay Sonnanstine -187 3:55 EST

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Robert Ferringo Write ups

3-Unit Play. Take #171 Oklahoma St. (-7) over Washington St.

Here we have two teams that are at two completely different stages. Oklahoma State is a dark horse in the ultra-competitive Big 12 which, to me, is the No. 2 conference in the country. Washington State is breaking in a new coach, an entirely new offensive system, and a new quarterback to replace the school?s all-time leading passer. The Cougars are a second-tier team in a conference on the decline (at least for this year) and I think they are still finding themselves. Also, Wazzou players have been dinged up over the past couple weeks and I?ve read reports that Wulff has said that the number of injured players is ?unacceptable?. We already know they will be starting a freshman left tackle and they just dismissed DT Andy Roof this week. Further, this game is being played in Seattle, which negates some of the WSU?s home-field edge and will only make the OSU speed that much more lethal. Oklahoma State is an experience team, with a veteran quarterback leading a sharp, athletic offense. The Cowboys know what they?re doing, and coach Mike ?I?m a Man? Gundy said he learned a lot from last year?s opening-week beat down at Georgia. He will have his Cowboys in Seattle a day earlier and they will be more prepared for this contest. We?ll take the talent and the more advanced offense in this one.

2-Unit Play. Take #185 Southern California (-19.5) over Virginia

This is one of those games that I?ve looked at and I just don?t see how it could NOT be a blowout. And it?s not that I am so overwhelmed by USC. That?s not it. It?s that Virginia caught lightning in a bottle in 2007 and were ? literally ? about a half-dozen plays away from being a 4-9 or 5-8 team. They lost their heart and soul in Chris Long and have been gutted on both the offensive and defensive lines. They lost their quarterback, two of their top three wideouts, and seven of their nine starting linemen. Much like the South Carolina game, this is a situation that I just don?t think that UVA will score more than 10 points. The Trojans, on the other hand, will find ways to score with their plethora of skill position players. Also, I like it that they are going on the road to start the season. It gets them out of their comfort zone, gets them away from everyone at home telling them how good they are, and makes them focus on just what?s going on between the lines. The ACC has been dreadful against other BCS schools and is 36-56-3 ATS in nonconference games over the last two years.

2-Unit Play. Take #164 UAB (+13.5) over Tulsa

I think this number is a little thick for a Tulsa team that is trying to replace seven defensive starters and All-World quarterback Paul Smith. The Golden Hurricanes rang up nearly 700 total yards against the Blazers last year at home, but won just 38-30. Now they open on the road, against a more experienced, improved, revenge-minded UAB club, without their quarterback as a two-touchdown favorite? UAB is 11-1 SU in home openers dating back to 1996 and they are 8-3-1 ATS as a home dog over the last eight years. Tulsa is not a great road program, traditionally, going just 17-32 SU over the last eight seasons. And UAB has a history of early-season surprises. Remember their seven-point loss AT Oklahoma in 2006? Or how about their seven-point loss AT Tennessee in 2005? I remember both clearly. And I think that they might actually get the upset this time around.

2-Unit Play. Take #165 TCU (-6.5) over New Mexico

I am looking for a steep drop-off from New Mexico, a team that had a nice W-L record (9-4) but a weak ATS mark (5-7) last year. Basically, despite a host of talent and one of the better offenses in the Mountain West, the Lobos overachieved and got a bit lucky. Not this year. And not in this game. TCU has been dominating in conference over the last several years (34-14 SU in L6 years, 15-7-2 ATS in L3) and they have owned the Lobos. They have won three straight in the series by an average score of 38-16, including last year?s 37-0 blowout. New Mexico brings back just 10 total starters from that game, including just one offensive lineman, zero linebackers, and zero DE?s. TCU welcomes back 15 starters from the team that rocked the Lobos, including eight defensive starters. The Frogs have a load of experience and a great coach. If this game was played later in the year at this line I might stay away. But I just think that TCU is much further along than NMU and that will negate any home-field edge.

(I WOULD WAIT TO PLAY THESE NEXT TWO PICKS BECAUSE I THINK THE LINES MAY REACH +28)

1.5-Unit Play. #195 Louisiana-Monroe (+26) over Auburn

It?s a similar theme to the weekend: Auburn has a new offense, two new quarterbacks, two new coordinators, and are just 3-3 SU in their last six home openers. Yet they are laying nearly four touchdowns. Curious. Louisiana-Monroe has been spry under Charlie Weatherbie. Last year they covered as 26-point underdogs at Clemson and won as 25-point dogs at Alabama. In 2006 they went 3-1 as an underdog of 20 or more points, nearly winning at both Kansas and Kentucky, while also covering at Arkansas. In 2005 they covered at Georgia early in the year also, and in 2004 they covered at both Auburn and Arkansas as underdogs of more than four touchdowns. This is a veteran Warhawks squad, with eight retuning defensive starters and six three-year starters on offense. ULM is 9-3 ATS in the last two years as a road underdog and 12-5 ATS over the L3 years. They are also 8-3 ATS over the last four years as an underdog of 20 or more points, with most of those covers (7-2) coming on the road against SEC opponents. Tony Franklin knows UL-M from his days at Troy, but the Warhawks held Troy to two of its lowest outputs (24 each) the L2 years. That means Monroe might be more familiar with Auburn?s offense than the Tigers are!

2-Unit Play. Take #189 Idaho (+27) over Arizona

The Wildcats are just 3-14 ATS as a home favorite over the last seven years and just 1-7 ATS in the last three years. Idaho has covered its first game of the year ? a road game as a huge underdog against a marquee BCS foe ? in each of the past three years. Last year they actually put up nearly 200 yards of offense at USC to easily cover a 47-point line, losing 38-10. In 2006 they lost by just 10 at Michigan State (as 29-point dogs) and in 2005 they lost by just 12 at Washington State (as 29-point dogs). Arizona can?t stop anyone and the Vandals, like Arizona, return 10 starters on offense. Arizona is without a key offensive weapon and I have little, if any, confidence in Mike Stoops. And Willie Tuitama, for that matter. The Stoops-Willie combo is a bit shaky, and Stoops is just 2-5-1 ATS in nonconference games in his tenure at U of A. And that doesn?t count three shaky wins over Northern Arizona in non-lined game (agv .win: 20 points). Arizona has also won seven straight home openers, but just by an average of 20 points. I think Idaho can score just enough to keep this one interesting and keep us in the back door.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
The Hitman

Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: Today in baseball the Hitman has just what you are looking for! A PERFECT way for you to WHACK your man with his 5000 LARGE DIAMOND BASEBALL DOMINATOR you can get it now for just $25 and as always you must win this game or you will not be charged! WHACK your man with this RED HOT BASEBALL WINNER! We are currently 105-44 in Baseball this season! 31-12 RUN!! 8/30/2008

5000 LARGE DIAMOND BASEBALL DOMINATOR
Cleveland w/Reyes -175
3:55 EST

Rocco Vincintore

Guaranteed Selections
$25.00 Guaranteed: Did you know that Rocco is now 99-60 for 62% the past three years combined in College Football? Well tonight Rocco has isolated a College Fottball DOG THAT WILL WIN THE GAME STRAIGHT UP! You can get Rocco's 5000* COLLEGE FOOTBALL OPENING WEEK DOG OF THE YEAR tonight for just $25 and you will pay ONLY AFTER YOU WIN!!! 8/30/2008

5000* COLLEGE FOOTBALL OPENING WEEK DOG OF THE YEAR
Michigan St +5 8:00 EST

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Brandon Lang

SATURDAY

5 Dime Kent State
5 Dime Western Michigan

FREE - Florida Atlantic

Also had 20 Dime East Carolina

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
HSW Early Phones

4* Memphis; 3* Wyo; 2* Kans st

GD west: GOW 1* Tulsa;

L&M: 3* Kansas St; 2* Wyo

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
SERVICE REPORT

A-Play........................VIP Club: Tulsa/UAB(Over)
ATS............................7*Wyoming & Idaho
...................................5*UAB & TCU
..................................4*Louisiana Tech
Alex Smart................3*Michigan State, Western Kentucky, Memphis U
Allan Eastman...........6*Oklahoma State
..................................4*Oregon & Utah/Michigan(U)
..................................3*Colorado & Fresno State
Big Al.........................College Game Of The Month: Memphis U
..................................Early Saturday Rout: Florida
Big Ten Sports...........Michigan State
Boxer Sports..............3*TCU, Michigan St, Utah/Mich(U), Hawaii/Fla(O)
Brian Mac..................Comp Line: Kansas State
Dave Cokin................Under The Hat: east Carolina
..................................Window Play: UAB
..................................System Play: Louisiana Tech & Florida International
..................................Big Shot: Memphis
..................................3*Western Michigan & UL Lafayette
..................................Total Of The Week: Utah St/UNLV(U)
Fresno State
Frank Magliosa..........Top Play: Washington State
Glen McGrew.............Kansas State & Tulsa/UAB(O)
Gold Sheet.................Top: Memphis U
...................................Regular: East Carolina & Louisiana Tech
Inside Steam..............Top: Alabama
...................................Regular: UL Monroe
Jeff Cline.....................Insider Club: Florida
...................................20*Alabama
Jim Feist.....................Inner Circle: Louisiana Tech
...................................Personal Best: Wyoming
...................................Platinum: Western Michigan
...................................4*Boston College & Illinois
...................................3*UNLV
Joe Gavazzi(PPP).......3*Syracuse, Auburn, Florida & Kansas State
Kleso Sturgeon...........100*Florida
Kevin O'Neill...............Utah U & Alabama
LT Profits....................2*Michigan St, No.Illinois & Louisiana Tech
Mikey Sports................5*Florida & Kent
....................................3*East Carolina, Indiana, Okla St & Fla Atlantic
Northcoast....................Marquee: California
.....................................Game Of The Week: USC
.....................................4*Kansas St & Wyoming
.....................................3*E.Carolina, Louisiana Tech & Oregon
Northcoast(Small Coll).4*Western Michigan
....................................3*Arkansas St & UL Lafayette
Northcoast(Totals)........3*Hawaii/Fla(U) & Fla Intl/Kan(U)
Northcoast(Newsletter).4*Wyoming
....................................3*USC & Western Michigan
...................................2*Louisiana Tech, Missouri and Arkansas State
Pointwise....................4*Memphis U & Kansas
....................................3*Florida, New Mexico Kansas St & Mich State
....................................2*Florida, Syracuse & Mississippi State
Prestige Sports............Top: Alabama
...................................Regular: Nebraska & Illinois/Missouri(Over)
Rainman.....................Tulsa, Michigan St & Pittsburgh
Rob Veno....................20*Blowout: USC
Sebastian....................300%Florida
Special K....................20*No.Illinois, Arkansas St & Fla International
Sports Authority...........Lock: Nebraska
....................................Strong Play: Louisiana Tech
Sports Reporter..........4*Pittsburgh
Sportsmens.................3*Memphis & Fla Atlantic
Texas Sports Broker..10*Kansas State 5*Wyoming
Underdog Sportsline..Shocker Of The Month: Kent
..................................Regular: Western Michigan
Vegas Steam.............Top: Kent
..................................Regular: Miss St/LaTech(O) & Lafayette/SoMiss(U)
VIP Lock Club...........500*OKlahoma State
.................................250*Colorado (Sun)
Wayne Root...............Millionaire: Alabama
..................................Chairman Of The Board: Alabama
..................................No Limit: Utah
..................................Money Maker: New Mexico
Windy City Sports......9*Florida
..................................6*Clemson
Winners Path.............Northern Illinois

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
King Creole

CFB Side
double-dime bet156 Wyoming -12.5 (-110) BetUS vs 155 Ohio
Analysis: #156 / 2:00pm ET / Ohio University Bobcats @ Wyoming Cowboys
2** WYOMING COWBOYS

These teams played last year in Athens, Ohio... and the Cowboys came away with a squeaker win by a score of 34-33. So the Bobcats come into game one with a little REVENGE on their minds. In the high altitude of Laramie, they WON'T get it... particularly if the main ATS System holds true to form.

In the last 2 years, SEPTEMBER non-conference home favorites of 2 > points (WYOMING) are 13-0 SU... and 11-1-1 ATS when they are playing 'INTO' this early season Revenge. This System tells us that the Revenger (in this case, Ohio U) can't handle the foreign turf of a non-conference opponent. With an average LINE DIFFERENTIAL of -8.9 PPG (they fail to cover by more than a TD).... many of these road teams NEVER even show up!

The big-time advantage that MOUNTAIN WEST teams have when hosting non-conference opposition is extremely strong. Since the 2001 season. mid-range MOUNTAIN WEST home favs of -7 to -21 points are 16-4 ATS in ALL games... and 9-1 ATS in Games 1 thru 3 of the season.

Since we're zeroing in on the MWC Conference, a quick query of how WYOMING has done as a host is justified.
In the last TEN years, WYOMING is a very solid 12-4 ATS at home against non-conference foes (and 6-1 ATS in the last 4 years). Also a PERFECT 7-0 ATS as favorites of -15 to -15 points. The Cowboys are a team that loves coming out FIRED UP in their home opener, going 7-1 ATS in the last 8 years.

On the flip side, you have a conference that struggles greatly when taking to the non-conference road... EXCEPT when they take on a Big 10 opponent (more on that in future weeks!). In the last 3 years, MID AMERICAN CONFERENCE mid-range road dogs of +7 to +21 points (like OHIO) are 1-14 ATS against ANY Conference except the Big 10. This System applies only in the first month of the season.

Figure the high altitude to finally 'get' to the Bobcats by the third quarter. If you have halftime-wagering ability, you might want to think of playing a little SECOND HALF action on the Cowboys, as well