fri games

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
off to relax if you see my ass walking around mail it back to me because i lost it today.
fl-9 4*
ok-7 3*
ole miss-9 2*
unc-19 2*
virg-3 2*
5 point teasers all 3*
fl-4/ole miss-4
fl-4/virg+2
fl-4/ok-2
ok-2/virg+2
ok-2/olemiss-4
ok-2/unc-14

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mags

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
Good luck Fletch.. good luck to both of us - and to the rest of the boards - seems as most of us had a lousy day yesterday... let's see if we can get it back today..

WARDOG 71

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2000
Springdale, Arkansas
Good Luck to both of us...I have
Tenn....-1
Miss....-10
Virg....-3~
OKLA....-7
Fla.....-9~
and a 5 team parlay with the above....Woke
up feeling LUCKY today...

Crazy Fingers

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Fletcher -

Good luck on these today. I spoke w/ Ironlock this morning and we're there right with you in looking for our arses. Talk about March Madness, I think its driving all of us MAD!
redface.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
only fl was a big bet,the others were avg and below avg.
syracuse-7 4*
prov-3 4*
syra-2/rich-4 very big
syra-2/ole miss-5.5 very very big
syra-2/unc-13 3*
rich-4/ole miss -5.5 very very big
unc-13/rich-4 3*

Buck

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2000
Cleveland
Fletch, hoping you're still around. Any idea what caused that ND/Xavier quick line move. Pick to ND -1 to Xav. -1.5.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
just look at a tracker that gives wise guy and group plays and xav was hit hard at +1 within the last 20 mins.
first they played nd for a nice play at a pick and it moved to nd-1 and then the fired hard on xav at + 1.

[This message has been edited by fletcher (edited 03-16-2001).]

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
thats it i'm not going to piss away money just to watch games,have had a nice college season till the last 2 days and i'm not going to blow anymore money,i know better this is just like bowl games and baseball playoffs anything can happen and just never works out good for me.
so i am done till baseball with hoops good luck to all. need a break because baseball is a real grind, i will still be hanging around just not playing.
was going to stop after my wen night just should of ended on that night but thats over and i am happy with the year.
once again good luck to all.going to enjoy a week then start my baseball.

Buck

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2000
Cleveland
Fletch:

Take care and rest up. Thanks for your efforts. Although if you come across any of those 5* or legit wiseguys moves, it would be appreciated if passed along.

After tonight, I'm feeling the same way. Thinking about capping my plays and just calling in the opposite, its that bad.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

barfly

Forum Member
Nov 7, 1999
St Petersburg, Fl
What's up Eric!? Did you and Matt hook up yet? I can't tell ya how disappointed I am that I am not there
mad.gif
Oh, well I'll be out there again soon enough.
biggrin.gif
Talk to ya soon Eric and congrats on a successful season!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Make mine a Double!,
Barfly

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
Sorry about the bad ending just treading water myself (stock market's killing me)Will be looking for your baseball plays. Never bet it but I think I will ride your and Ray's play's to see if I can make a few bucks

bohawk

Forum Member
Dec 12, 1999
Lima ohio
Fletch-Man, You are the "Man". You make your picks: Don`t look back & go with it. Clear cut; Right or wrong. (Usally right).That`s it. Butmore than that, you give us a sense,for the guys& gals what a large player goes through. For that I thank you for sharing. bohawk.

------------------
"Quick Watson,the Game`s afoot!" bohawk

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Gatorbait

eat box
Forum Member
Sep 24, 2000
in the muff
Fletcher: I took the day off as well and spent it with the family, and it feels good. Several times today, I contemplated stopping baskets and gear up for baseball. I'm not getting crushed currently, but am just struggling around vig. Very frusterating. I do know that if I do get crushed one more day before I have a good day, I'll let baskets rest. Rest up partner and will look for you in Baseball.