NO TAPER

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Bernanke chickened out. Bad move, the market expected a token taper. The bond market had already priced it in. Its obvious the Fed is trapped and desperate. If you cant taper 10 billion a month with the 10 year treasury at 3%, there is something the Fed isn't telling us.

I continue to hold my short position on S&P 500 and this should be a turning point for gold. Long gold and silvere. Also long 10 yr treasuries and emerging market stocks (PXH).

Dead Money

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2005
Upstairs watching sports on the big TV.
Bernanke chickened out. Bad move, the market expected a token taper. The bond market had already priced it in. Its obvious the Fed is trapped and desperate. If you cant taper 10 billion a month with the 10 year treasury at 3%, there is something the Fed isn't telling us.

I continue to hold my short position on S&P 500 and this should be a turning point for gold. Long gold and silvere. Also long 10 yr treasuries and emerging market stocks (PXH).

The economy and currency is cooked, the Fed has been instrumental in the coming crash, for which there is no painless way out.

I think we are looking at an "end game" which is ?

Some form of blatant wealth confiscation?

A mid-east war?

Currency revaluation..."New Republic Dollars" convertible at 10-1?

More Adam Sandler - Kevin James movies to suck out any vestiges of rational independent thought? (I kid)

I think all the gold in Ft Knox is long gone.
Its been dumped over the years to keep the price in check, and allow countries to print, print, print.
Nixon took our currency off the gold standard in the early 70's.

It is not going to be pretty when it hits.:facepalm:

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Took out another much larger short position against the S&P 500 this morning. Closed out of PXH with a small profit. Completely out of risk assets. MARKET ABOUT TO BE HEISENBERGED##

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Problem with bubbles is having to choose whether to look like a Jackass before the peak, or a Jackass after. Nobody rings a bell at the top. -- Professor John Hussman

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
"If you look at the valuation of stocks today compared to earnings and dividends and relative to historical averages, it?s not obvious that the stock market is overvalued."

-SF Fed President John Williams### 11/5/13

"The Federal Reserve is not currently forecasting a recession."

-Ben Bernanke### 01/10/2008 (3 months prior to Bear Stearns collapse on subprime ,10 months prior to Lehman Brothers collapse and pinnacle of Great recession)

What could go wrong?:shrug:

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
S.L. out on my shorts...will take another shot maybe after 1st of yr. The higher this house of cards goes, the harder it will fall.