SUNDAY BEST BET REVENGE TIME

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
KINGS-4 KINGS HAVE THE BEST HOME RECORD IN THE NBA. FOR THE RECENT MEETING ,THE KINGS WERE COMING OFF A ROAD WIN AT UTAH WHEN THEY LOST AT PORTLAND BY 24 POINTS WITHOUT CHRIS WEBBER. THEY WERE DOWN 32-17 AFTER THE FIRST QUARTER AND NEVER RECOVERED.SWEET REVENGE

HEAT-3.5 NORMALLY, YOU WANT THE UNDERDOG IN THIS MATCH UP 3-0 ATS IN THE SEASON SERIES SO FAR BUT MORE PREFERABLE IS TO PLAY ON THE TEAM THAT LOST THE MOST RECENT MEETING STRAIGHT UP. SO FAR THAT HAPPENS TO HAVE BEEN THE UNDERDOG ALL THREE TIMES. BUT THIS TIME IT'S THE THE FAVORITE, WHO DIDN'T HAVE ALONZO IN THE FIRST THREE MEETINGS

[This message has been edited by RAYMOND (edited 04-08-2001).]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Gatorbait

eat box
Forum Member
Sep 24, 2000
in the muff
Isn't that your highest rated play???
Curious cuz I'm on the other side cuz.
May need to reconsider my play here
confused.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Damn fine work today Ray, I saw your post in the baseball forum and all I can say is that I hope you will reconsider posting here. You are a valuable forum member. I know there are a lot of people that look up to you in this forum.

GL with the Bucks tonight I am on'em too. Sort of looks like a favorite kind of day in the NBA as yesterday was a dog day. Anyway, good luck in whatever you decide to do.

kneifl
smile.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

freedtv

Forum Member
Apr 1, 2000
Raymond:

When you get a moment would you please drop me a line on where you plan on posting after today. E mail is freedtv@hushmail.com

I'm sorry others have chased you out of here.

Thanks,

free

[This message has been edited by freedtv (edited 04-08-2001).]

AzRusty

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2000
Surprise, AZ, USA
Thanks Ray!

As always I appreciate your efforts.

Yesterday not too great on bases but today my golf picks brought me back up.

I really think you are doing a great job! Thanks for letting me tag along

AzRusty

Randy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CryBoy

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Arlington, TX
Raymond, I just went to the general forum and read the most disturbing piece of writing since I've been at MadJack's. I don't want to be long and windy.

Could you please email me at Centrum97@yahoo.com
of any up coming news and events in the sports world that you find pertinent to sports handicapping or perhaps let me know the where about of where you might be posting your plays. I really need you help.

Thanks a million.

alienxtrm

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2001
Tampa, FL
Is this true? Raymond are you leaving this forum?
If so thanks for all the help and insight you have provided so far. Wish you would stay though.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TK in VA

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2000
As a regular eader of the forums here at MJ's, let me also encourage you to reconsider your decision to leave the forum. It's very unfortunate that some people can't deal with their disappointments without lashing out a others, but some people need to GROW UP!! Hope you will reconsider, but if you don't, please know that I and many others will miss your insight and uncanny handicapping skills. Best of luck to you regardless of your decision.
Tim

TK in VA

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2000
As a regular reader of the forums here at MJ's, let me also encourage you to reconsider your decision to leave the forum. It's very unfortunate that some people can't deal with their disappointments without lashing out a others, but some people need to GROW UP!! Hope you will reconsider, but if you don't, please know that I and many others will miss your insight and uncanny handicapping skills. Best of luck to you regardless of your decision.
Tim