The Playoffs(05/05/2024)

Double Two

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2001
Pelham, Alabama USA
16-9 Overall
6-4 w/Best Bets
1-0 on Saturday

Nice ML(+155) WINNER w/the T-Wolves yesterday. I've got the Thunder winning it all but this Minnesota Squad scares me. Anyway, I'm betting on the:

Cleveland Cavilers -3(Best Bet)*

*-The Cavs are DUE & the Magic's Gary Hanes will not be 100% if he plays @ all. Cleveland is 11-3ATS @ Home when playing Orlando in their last 14 meetings.

Good Luck All &
GO CAVS!!! :smilies8

Slumdog

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 7, 2021
Great call!
Did you think that when they were down 18 ? 😂 yikes. Nba is nuts this year. Back in the day. You went down 20. It was lights out. Now it’s juts time to start playing. I had them too. Thought it was a dead loser

Good call d 2

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
yah D2 I was on Cavs yday meself.. and I wasn't worried either about the 1st half, I think I've seen too many comebacks lol

If I'm on the UNDERdog, then I think the 1st half is as important as the full game, because it seems to me (I've got no data to back this up) that the doggy will almost Allways start the game well, and often a 1st half WIN..

If I'm betting on the Home Favorite on the other hand, I will rarely take em in the first half.. seems they don't necessarily begin well but I think the home court support eventually kicks in and in the case of the Magic (or other less experienced teams) they lose their mojo and home team takes over

GL and keep it going!

Reactions: tcon142