How do you feel?

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Knowing our hard earned taxes are being awarded for free scholarships for these ungrateful students from other countries!

Reactions: Cricket

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Ever wonder why you guys always have to find ways to figure out how you're getting screwed? Is it because you aren't successful and have to find someone to blame for your personal failures?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
WhatAanut said:
"Can you show where my tax dollars (and how much) are being awarded to these specific students and who they are?"

Another valid question answered with a dumb question.

Where is the president? Why is there no response?
Is it a distraction from how pitiful Biden really is?
Why is everything ignored and allowed to spiral out of control?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
WhatAanut said:
"Can you show where my tax dollars (and how much) are being awarded to these specific students and who they are?"

Another valid question answered with a dumb question.

Where is the president? Why is there no response?
Is it a distraction from how pitiful Biden really is?
Why is everything ignored and allowed to spiral out of control?
If I'm supposed to be upset, can you guys help me with some specifics? I like to understand the facts rather than react quickly to BS talking points.

The police are handling the protesters. The president doesn't get involved, FYI.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Oh sure, ask the lenders if they are helping them. Its all to get votes from young liberal indoctrinated morons much like yourself.
They aren't defaulting on the loans. Federal student loans are owned by the Dept of Education.

Also, I hope it works!!!! If tax cuts for rich people help to get their votes, maybe this is the liberal equivalent.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY

If I'm supposed to be upset, can you guys help me with some specifics? I like to understand the facts rather than react quickly to BS talking points.

The police are handling the protesters. The president doesn't get involved, FYI.
No cops at UCLA ..Dumb answer. Why has it taken so long to react? It's easier to ignore it and let it do it's damage. These protesters are being fired up by professional instigators. They don't wait, they jump right in and start shit and have a big old tent party too. I'd bet half these kids don't know what their cause is.

Last edited:

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
No cops at UCLA ..Dumb answer. Why has it taken so long to react? It's easier to ignore it and let it do it's damage. These protesters are being fired up by professional instigators. They don't wait they jump right in and start shit and have a big old tent party too. I'd bet half these kids don't know what their cause is.
I don't know and don't really care (neither do you). Let the police take care of it.

College kids have been protesting "injustices" for decades. Quit acting like this is some new phenomena.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
I don't know and don't really care (neither do you). Let the police take care of it.

College kids have been protesting "injustices" for decades. Quit acting like this is some new phenomena.
So advocating killing Jews,disrupting classes and promoting terror is no big deal,right? And while we're at it,fuck these teachers with their radical preachings.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
So advocating killing Jews,disrupting classes and promoting terror is no big deal,right? And while we're at it,fuck these teachers with their radical preachings.
Who's saying that?
You are always going to have some "radicals" on both ends of the spectrum. Welcome to real life. If you watch Fox News, you'd think every prof is brainwashing students with far left BS. It's just not the case. If you knew professors or actually went to college, you'd know that's just not true.

Cricket

sporadic wins
Forum Member
Nov 25, 2005
WNY
Who's saying that?
You are always going to have some "radicals" on both ends of the spectrum. Welcome to real life. If you watch Fox News, you'd think every prof is brainwashing students with far left BS. It's just not the case. If you knew professors or actually went to college, you'd know that's just not true.
Their evil doctrines are not what I consider an education.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
How can the right tards explain the thousands of campuses that had no trouble? Sure doesn't sound like everyone is on board with the "left wing conspiracy"!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
No cops at UCLA ..Dumb answer. Why has it taken so long to react? It's easier to ignore it and let it do it's damage. These protesters are being fired up by professional instigators. They don't wait, they jump right in and start shit and have a big old tent party too. I'd bet half these kids don't know what their cause is.
just so we're clear... you believe that people who break into a building and commit vandalism should be prosecuted?

and that authorities should attempt to stop it immediately?