MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
2 - 0 : STD

2 - 0 : STD

OKL -23 .. same scenario as toledo. they still roll out that SOONER horse $ buggy ???:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pirate fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2002
SYR ML .... Babers will have them ready !!

I totally agree, everyone focusing on Maryland scoring 79 last week. I'm an hour away from Syracuse and after the spring game the big surprise was the Cuse defense. Plus line moved over 4 points, taking the points and moneyline.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HoopsGuru

Forum Member
Jan 6, 2004
That was a nice pick. Saw you and IX Bender on them. Missed it until today. Any thoughts on the cuse?

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
That was a nice pick. Saw you and IX Bender on them. Missed it until today. Any thoughts on the cuse?

Hard to figure after last wk. I have total faith in Coach Babers. Im hoping last weak was a case of over confidence for this Syracuse team that has inexperience at key spots. Having to open with two road games and believing you are a top 25 team may have been to much to handle for this group. Big question : can they rebound ? I'm not sure, they will sometime this season but likely not tonight. You are who you are. They have the talent but preseason preparation may not have been what it should have been. Last years team would have stomped Liberty and beaten Maryland. I think its a good number, this is not the kind of game I bet .

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Hard to figure after last wk. I have total faith in Coach Babers. Im hoping last weak was a case of over confidence for this Syracuse team that has inexperience at key spots. Having to open with two road games and believing you are a top 25 team may have been to much to handle for this group. Big question : can they rebound ? I'm not sure, they will sometime this season but likely not tonight. You are who you are. They have the talent but preseason preparation may not have been what it should have been. Last years team would have stomped Liberty and beaten Maryland. I think its a good number, this is not the kind of game I bet .

Having said that, you never know. Babers has had the most success vs Dabo the past two seasons. Syracuse has bested Clemson on both sides up front. Syracuse has KO'd the Clemson QB in both games. The dome will be rocking, homecoming, TIM GREEN NIGHT ! :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg