08/28-08/31 NCAA..and a HELLO!

Variable1

Forum Member
Aug 26, 2003
VA
HI,
New to the Forum, a friend told me about here and Already I see a familiar name(nyreb).

Hope to contribute here. This forum looks great!!

YTD
0-0

08/28

N. ILL +8.5

I'll take the points here against MD OTR. Underdog ATS Favors N. ILL here. Burner Turner is a stud that rushed for over 1900 yds last season.
The Huskies went into W. Michigan and beat them which I was impressed with considering the Defense of Western Michigan and Turner didnt even play due to a sore ankle. Big game for the Huskies at home to make a Great showing on TV, and the Terps will be looking ahead to Prepare for FSU next week. Take the 8.5, maybe wait until Gameday for a more forgiving line.

08/30

C.MICHIGAN +34 4units

34?? WAY Too many points for this years Offense IMO. Navarre is Too inconsistent for me to warrant a 34 point favorite and the Running game is a little suspect at times as well. Wolverines ATS stats Really favor C. Michigan here and with DB Jackson Out for this Game and some key starters not returning, I'll glady take the 5 TD's

VIRGINA -16 4units

Yeah, Yeah, Duke has a TON of starters returning for them this year, BUT its DUKE, Last year, VA had a close game with Duke, But I see it differently this year with VA. Different Attitude, Schaub a REAL big surprise last year, and A Great Defense will throw VA in the Mix of contending for the ACC title. VA has a outstanding group of LB's most notably Blackstock(Frosh DEF of the YR) And a Great Talent in Ahmed Brooks..This team is a quality team that is under the Radar in the ACC IMO..I think Duke wil be hard pressed to score some points here in VA.

WASHINGTON +9 4units
WASHINGTON ML +whatever 2units

Read my other post.

WEST VA +3 2units

Doesnt warrant a long write up but I like this line as it seems a bit Goofy to me,

08/31

VA TECH -20 4units

Love Va tech in this game. Will write up a seperate thread fo rthis game on Sun.

BOL
V

Variable1

Forum Member
Aug 26, 2003
VA
Adding

MIA/LA TECH Over 63 2units

MIA, Just way too many weapons for LA TECH..Gore is back in Form from his Frosh year and Winslow is unstoppable. The Key is Berlin whom I think will do a fine job now that Dorsey is gone. What better way to prove to the country tonight against LA TECH....(More on this Later) and on National Television.. MIAMI averaged around 41 points a game last season and dont see that coming down this year or for this game especially. Berlin's family has a history at Tech and I Dont see Berlin folding and not putting up a great show in front of his home crowd.

I believe that McCown will be able to put up some numbers against MIAMI tonight. and sneak in a few scores. I think with the Experience that LA TECH has of playing teams outside the conference will help this team be prepared play hard and to score some points and Not lay dead on the field.

GL
V

Variable1

Forum Member
Aug 26, 2003
VA
As of Right Now the WVA is a No play...Some key injuries have popped up for the Mountaineers.

V

Bet on MyBookie