Forum Member
Aug 26, 2003
VA
NFL
YTD
0-0

REDSKINS -3 3units
NYJ/WAS Over 40 3units

I know Skins have looked horrible in the Preseason but Ramsey hasnt played Much at all. I believe Ramsey knows the Offense better than we think and Living in the DC Metro area, he IS our QB for years to come.
Last year when Ramsey started he was able to score some points in the games he started and I think He would have done a better job if not for the Skins O line last year. Dude was hit an aweful lot last year. Special Teams for the Skins are a much improved unit thanks to the Jets and field position will be the key in this game tonight. I feel that the Skins have an advantage in special teams and should be able to outscore the Jets in front of the home crowd and Big Dan Snyder breathing "dont forget who is in control" down spurrier's neck. Snyder made it crystal clear who is in control of the skins this week by cutting Danny Woeful. Spurrier NEEDS to succeed this season period.

Dont really want to include past stats or matchups in this game for its the first of the season, But I will say that looking at Jets games last year when Testaverde started, you can clearly see that ANY pressure in front of him he shields his body and rushes his throws. His age and Body are more important to him than taking one for the team.

Skins D will pressure him ALL Night I can guarantee you that. The D. Line for the Skins is a patchwork Line that I think is aweful. Stacking up 8 in the Box will be VERY common tonight to stop Martin and Force Testaverde to hurry his passes. Messy game tonight with ALOT of mistakes IMO so I look for a few TD's from Both teams tonight. Maybe a ST return from Former Jet Chad Morton.

Just my thoughts but i think the -3 and the Over is an easy cover tonight.

BOL
V

Bet on MyBookie