K Adam Vinatieri, Ind
RB Pierre Thomas, NO
WR Hines Ward, Pit
WR Justin Gage, Ten
RB Chester Taylor, Min
RB Sammy Morris, NE
QB Jake Delhomme, Car
WR Bobby Engram, KC

Need to see the league info/rules and other teams!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Big Daddy

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2000
Wisconsin
Chad, I would be willing to pay the full $150 for the league, as I think that would only be fair to the other owners, under 2 conditions:

1. I would need to take the team over today and not have to wait until Friday. Reason is that this roster I would be taking over needs some work, and I would be missing out on this week's waiver wire players if I had to wait til Friday.

2. Can team name be changed? I am a die-hard Bears fan, and it would be hard to manage a team called "Packers".;)

If you can let me know this afternoon, I can have a check sent out by morning.

Big Daddy (Ron)

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Chad, I would be willing to pay the full $150 for the league, as I think that would only be fair to the other owners, under 2 conditions:

1. I would need to take the team over today and not have to wait until Friday. Reason is that this roster I would be taking over needs some work, and I would be missing out on this week's waiver wire players if I had to wait til Friday.

2. Can team name be changed? I am a die-hard Bears fan, and it would be hard to manage a team called "Packers".;)

If you can let me know this afternoon, I can have a check sent out by morning.

Big Daddy (Ron)

Done, send me an email at MJSFANTASY yahoo

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tball

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
boston, ma
why not

why not

jus disband the team and have another draft for the remaining teams to pick his players--and it'll be a free week for everyone going against him.

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Look I think the guy is legit and really has some shitty things going on in his life. But the deadline was 8/14. He has missed like 5 deadlines to pay. His check he says he mailed just disappeared. :shrug:

Then I said I needed UPS tracker which he sent me. However got home from vaca and nothing, UPS said the number was created but no package was ever shipped. He blamed it on someone at work.

I just can't deal with it anymore, it isn't fair. Not going to break the team up and lose out on $150 in the pool.

Looks like Big Daddy is on it and we will be fine.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Handi Capper

'That Said'
Forum Member
Apr 8, 2004
northern Ky
I will start the bidding at $100. Auction closes Friday at 10am ET

RIGGED

i see, u let a cripple that hasnt played golf in 25 years into your golf league a month late taking over a 19th place team, that is now dominating that league.
the cripple wants in football league (never played a down of organized football) & now the rules change

:00x32

SCARED

WHAT?!:scared :mj07:

tball

Forum Member
Apr 5, 2001
boston, ma
RIGGED

i see, u let a cripple that hasnt played golf in 25 years into your golf league a month late taking over a 19th place team, that is now dominating that league.
the cripple wants in football league (never played a down of organized football) & now the rules change

:00x32

SCARED

i think he was jus surprised at the bidding price. dont count my $200-it was more of a joke in that i was already in league--though worng division, so unbeknownest to even myself, wouldnta been able to trade myself the guys i needed.

truly, IMHO the team should simply go for $150, to whomever agent sees fit. entirely up to him though as, who knows, maybe he does have a grudge against you??? :shrug: