1/11 plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

milldaddy

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
Oshkosh, WI, USA
I just realized that I haven't been keeping track of the juice. Since the start of the year, I've lost 3.2 units in juice and this will be reflected on my season total ASAP!:nooo:

Back with plays after work (approx. 5 pm central time)!

milldaddy

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
Oshkosh, WI, USA
2002 record: 25-14-1 +11.8 units
yesterday: 1-1 -.3 units

As for tonight:

Sixers +2 2 units
I know the Spurs are the better team and the Sixers struggled in their last game, but I think Iverson's comments will inspire them to play good (for at least one game), and win this one outright!

Hawks/Raptors over 191.5 1 unit
Hawks play no D and the Raptors didn't shoot well last game. I expect the Raptors to put up triple digits and the Hawks to score enough to send this one over!

Blazers +7.5 2 units
Magic are coming off a big road victory at Philly and the Blazers are playing the final game of a four game road trip. I look for the Magic to play a little sluggish and the Blazers to keep this one close enough to cover the 7.5!

Clippers +7 1 unit
Hornets are coming off two big victories and the Clips haven't been close in any of the first three of this road trip. I think the Clips are the better team and they will show it with an outright victory tonight at the Hive!

T Wolves +5.5 2 units
I got burned by the Lakers the last three games, might as well make it four!

Lakers/T Wolves under 201 1 unit
Both team should come to play tonight which should lead to some good defense to keep this one under the total!

Cavs +10 3 units
Sonics have five days off after this one and will be looking forward to the rest. The Cavs have lost four straight and need to play a good game. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cavs win this one outright!

Good Luck To All!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg