1/12 NBA: ninja on a roll

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
lets see if a ninja can keep a decent streak going...

ORL (o95-): this line is coming down? interesting and liking it. if this is based on the ORL O against POR last night, the betting public will get an awakening.

MIA (+5): this PHO team is on a steady decline. MIA is not a powerhouse by any means but, PHO and NYK are the two most "suspect" NBA teams to me right now. chemistry is completely off for these respective teams. with that being understood, i'm wating to see a posted line/total for MIL @ NYK

write ups to follow.

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
G_N

G_N

I suspect the McGrady "factor" with his groin is the reasoning for the Net/Magic total line drop.

But hey, I like it too....at 193!

Nice call on the Port/Orl under last night and I'm STILL smarting from your other winner of Thursday night.....NY/Dal.

GL to ya especially on that Over Nets/Magic tonight. ez

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
ez, hope your "week" overall is going well! yes, i am watching this line drop with T-Mac's status. obviously, as you stated, liking it more and more as it goes down. will play this total "over" just as long as T-Mac suits up. i have noticed nothing that gives me reason to believe he won't play. no "circled" game anywhere and the ORL newspapers aren't reporting anything negative.

looking forward to your picks for today!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
ez, hope your "week" overall is going well! yes, i am watching this line drop with T-Mac's status. obviously, as you stated, liking it more and more as it goes down. will play this total "over" just as long as T-Mac suits up. i have noticed nothing that gives me reason to believe he won't play. no "circled" game anywhere and the ORL newspapers aren't reporting anything negative.

looking forward to your picks for today!

Last edited: