1/17 plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

tarheeldeuce

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2001
milwaukee, wi usa
another money making night last night mill. good job.

early look would land me on the mia/port over 175(si). opened at 174. now i know that it fits the both teams traveling on the back to back night trend you and nick like to play. i love the over here personally and that is what worries me a bit. 174 must look like an easy cover to a lot of people considering both scored over 100 last night, but i get scared when something looks real obvious to the general public. any thoughts would be appreciated.

thanks and gl
th2

milldaddy

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
Oshkosh, WI, USA
I'm taking the Heat/Blazers over as my strongest play tonight!

Only 3 plays for tonight:

Heat/Blazers over 175 3 units

Hawks -7.5 1 unit

Spurs -10 1 unit

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Super Idiota

ProCrapper
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
La Cerveza Mas Fina, CA
BE CAREFUL

BE CAREFUL

Do you honestly think the Heat are going to score anywhere near 85 points tonight? If so, the OVER is a good play.

Last night we saw a miracle. The Heat scored 39 points in the 1st period. 39! They went over 100 points for the first time all season. I think they are tired and still celebrating their victory over the Lakers.

We saw the "real" Miami Heat team after the 1st period. They averaged 21 points per period the rest of the game. This is what I will come to expect tonight.

If Miami does score 85 points, then you are asking Portland to come up with over 90 points in this contest. Miami is playing good defense and they held a much better offensive team last night to 96 points. I think Los Angeles without Shaq is still better than Portland.

These are just my thoughts on tonight's game. Good luck to you if you play the OVER.

milldaddy

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
Oshkosh, WI, USA
SI,

I don't really think about Heat games before wagering. In my world the Heat still got Glen Rice droppin 40 on fools on a nightly basis (still got the "Great Balls Of Fire" poster hangin on the door):D

I played the over for 3 units. If it comes in, great. If it doesn't I'll have to try to take it back from the book 2morrow:)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

UMRebel

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
MS
Man that shot was a miracle.......thank goodness for eddie jones......Hope we get that kinda luck tomorrow night......

GL