1/22 NBA - Ninja style

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
straight from the dojo...

NJN (+:cool:: anybody concerned about NJN's ability to score? anybody think NJN kidd and kittles won't fare better than last night? i do not believe the scoring will be like NJN last out. meaning, a lower scoring game with a NJN team that can score with anybody = gimme the points. NJN has the bench to afford the SAN duncan fouls. also, i believe if NJN kidd, and the rest, decide to, they can run and beat SAN duncan and robinson down the court. NJN will turn the ball over, that is a given but, they will have the O attempts to make up for it. strong play taking these points. good chance for a outright win. i will be playing NJN on the ML as well.

POR (u00-): this one is going up from 98-??? in this matchup, 7 of last 10 meetings have played under. also, 7 of the last 8. including he last four in a row. gotta respect the POR D FG% last 5 out (41%). also, a great POR D showing the past 10. SAC sure as hell can score. the points per game is there. the frequent "overs" the past 10 is evident too. but, they are arguably facing the toughest defense in the recent past. POR will be stingy on D and slow on O. lets add that this game is in POR. POR has played totals to a push at home but, I believe the home court "backing" will enhance a slowed down game here. POR cannot afford to run with SAC.

GLTA my ninjas!

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Great Play on the Nets G_N

Great Play on the Nets G_N

Thanks for another winner!

GL on your under. Didn't play that one but I'll be pull'n for ya bro. ez

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
i really like this NJN team. the way they came out of halftime trailing on the road to dominate Q3 was impressive.

now, if POR and SAC could relax a bit on the 1st half FG%'s, i would really have a great night in the NBA. geez, no bibby and the sole SAC scoring coming from web and pre... can't understand why POR can't lock this SAC O down a bit. i know web has been crazy hot though...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Great job on nj, i had them as well but no time to post them but i did not have the guts to take the ml....good job. I think its more a reflection of how bad sa is right now and the way i said there overated, injuries or no injuries you cant win in the nba with one guy even more so when that one guy is a bad passer. What are they now like 5-5 there last 10 at home...?

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
thanks for the post dnugs. i agree with SAN being far from a "deep" team right now. duncan will show up big every night - given. robinson will have a "weak" double double - given. now, what the hell else do they have going for them??? thats the quick synopsis. you know we could dig deeper.

anyway..., take the givens into consideration with SAN and wager accordingly until proven different.

i've mentioned this a few times - i love this NJN team. a major motivated PG who is bringing out the best in his team. a starting lineup that has pretty much stayed in tact since the start of the season. a strong 2/3 bench contributers. and, a team that is playing with heart and enthusiasm for they're coach.

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
G_N

G_N

Tuff end to your SAC/Port under last night.

I was pull'n for ya until it was 100-98....cause I needed Port at 2 or better.

You gona have something for today?? I hope so.

Your vines are always a "MUST READ"! ez

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg