1/23 NBA - early thoughts...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
not too excited about tonights card. but, looking at two plays in one game.

IND (+6-)
IND (093-)

BOS pierce will play. IND o'neal will not. BOS is so one dimensional on O that an o'neal out of the middle will allow walker and pierce close to free reign on O. interesting that BOS has shown a decent D FG% last 5 out. i expect a lot of inside the lane shooting thus, some decent "play clock stopping" FT's (meaning fouls will be commited). and these teams hit there FT's. also, you have to respect the IND ATS on the road. no o'neal but, good/fair bench to take his spot. the o'neal replacements will be more evident on O. which plays to our over. there is going to be some serious O shot attempts from both sides tonight. hope the FG% is up there. but, again, i have a feeling these teams will be spending quality "over" time on the FT line.

deeper write up to follow. also, final wagering commitments as well.

gsp

Forum Member
May 26, 2000
Vegas usually don't help you. i dropped Wash for that very reason last night and probably won't play Ind for that same reason. Trouble is, I'm throwing out everything I like.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
the side was my "fave" of the two plays here but, no over!!! please... o'neal plays also. what was there 40+ 3's attempted? BOS pierce and walker combine to score 0 points in the final 8.5 minutes. shit, i needed just one more basket! oh well, ... always tomorrow.

hey walker and pierce! i know you check my posts... here's to your home performance in the final 8.5 minutes

:thefinger