milldaddy

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
Oshkosh, WI, USA
2002 Record: 1-0-1, +1 unit
Yesterday: 1-0-1, +1 unit

Full load tonight:

Heat +7 1 unit
I look for the Heat to stay close the whole game, and possibly win this one outright. Granted, the Celtics have been beating all the teams they are supposed to, I think the Heat are going to make a little run to stay out of reach of the Bulls for last in the East!

Wizards -10.5 4 units
No Rip and no Laettner, which means MJ will have to carry the load which shouldn't be a problem as he will surpass 30,000 career points (needs 15) and the Wiz will roll at home vs. the Bulls!

Raptors -6.5 1 unit
Cavs will probably be a little sluggish coming off a nice win vs. the Warriors, While Toronto is home after a 4 game road trip. Look for Vince Carter to have a monster game and the Raptors to win this one with ease!

Magic +6 1 unit
Key matchup:Kidd vs. Armstrong. Whichever point guard has less TO's should come out ahead on this one. I expect Armstrong, Miller, and mcGrady to play some intense ball vs. the 1st place Nets to help gain some ground!

Hawks +2 2 units
Rahim makes his return (kind of) as the Hawks go to Memphis. I expect Hawks fans to see why Atlanta wanted Reef so much as he will play one of his best games of the year for a road victory!

Pacers +8.5 1 unit
Pacers come off a dissapointing New Year's Eve loss at home to the Heat should come ready to play tonight at San Antonio. This one should be close the whole way as long as Jermaine O'Neal can stay out of foul trouble and not turn the ball over too much!

Clippers -1.5 2 unit
Nuggets are coming off a disapointting loss to the Shaqless Lakers and I think that end of that game (Lakers scored the final 5 points and won by 1) will carry over tonight as the Clippers will pull off their 2nd road win of the year!

76ers +2.5 3 unit
Everything favors the Sonics in this one. Sonics have won 6 in a row and the 76ers are playing game 6 of a 7 game West coast trip. I think Iverson will explode for a huge game and the rest of the Sixers will take his lead and play at their best for an upset in Seattle!

Lakers -9.5 1 unit
Shaq is back and the Lakers will avenge their first loss of the season (at Phoenix earlier this year) with a blow out victory in LA!

Good Luck To All

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tarheeldeuce

Forum Member
Dec 30, 2001
milwaukee, wi usa
sorry about that mill,
that was an amazing night.
i didnt realize you went 8-1 until today.
guess i was a little fuzzy eyed last night when i was looking over your post.
lets shoot for the same tonight, or at least something similar.
gl deuce