2H Sides 21-15 +5.78 58.33%

Overall 97-72 +18.88 57.40%

current.png

Be back in a couple hours...

Shawshank

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Boston
May I ask why you only bet unders ATS? For example, if your system shows the 2H number you're looking for with an under play in mind extremely low (like last night) why, then, wouldn't you suggest an over play? Is it just a personal preference or is your system just built exclusively on targeting unders when it comes to totals? Thanks in advance for the insight.

ATS Quants

Quant Analyst
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2010
May I ask why you only bet unders ATS? For example, if your system shows the 2H number you're looking for with an under play in mind extremely low (like last night) why, then, wouldn't you suggest an over play? Is it just a personal preference or is your system just built exclusively on targeting unders when it comes to totals? Thanks in advance for the insight.

I feel like OVER bets are more square in general and stay away from them.

For ex. if I knew that any home fave of -7 or more only covered 45% of the time...I don't want to try to pick my spots in that pool of plays (even though theoretically, I could still make profit picking the right spot), I would rather pick my spots from the pool of road dogs of +7 or more. Same applies for totals...I want to pick from the more profitable side where I feel like I inherently have an edge.

P.S. No plays on any of the 4 early games...was REALLY hoping TOR would be trailing at half b/c I would have been in them BIG on 2H.

Shawshank

Forum Member
Nov 25, 2007
Boston
I feel like OVER bets are more square in general and stay away from them.

For ex. if I knew that any home fave of -7 or more only covered 45% of the time...I don't want to try to pick my spots in that pool of plays (even though theoretically, I could still make profit picking the right spot), I would rather pick my spots from the pool of road dogs of +7 or more. Same applies for totals...I want to pick from the more profitable side where I feel like I inherently have an edge.

P.S. No plays on any of the 4 early games...was REALLY hoping TOR would be trailing at half b/c I would have been in them BIG on 2H.

Makes sense, and thanks again for the plays. GL

ATS Quants

Quant Analyst
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2010
F-ing joke in CHA/MIN game (going into OT)....tied at 95 and the last 3 shot attempts are all missed 3's! Really?

ATS Quants

Quant Analyst
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2010
Ugly 0-3 start to the night...let's see if we can get some back.

LAL -3.0 2H
LAL/PHO U103.0 2H

Tavros

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Nice comeback...-1.3 units is manageable, especially when you got robbed in that OT

Bet on MyBookie