milldaddy

Forum Member
Jan 3, 2002
Oshkosh, WI, USA
2002 Record: 9-1-1 +9 Units
Yesterday: 8-1 +8 units

Another full load tonight:

Bucks +4 1 unit
Ray Allen should be back tonight. I expect a huge game out of him and the rest of the Bucks should be playing at a high level. Clippers have been tough at home, but coming off a road victory, I expect the Clips to be a little off!

Hawks/T-Wolves Over 197.5 2 units
Shouldn't be much defense in this one as both teams played last night. This total looks pretty high if you check both teams over the season, but both teams should be scoring at will!

Knicks -3 1 unit
I'm expecting the Celtics and Nets to falter some in 2002, especially against teams from the Atlntic division. Knicks should come out firing and be able to win this game with some tough D!

Jazz/Bulls over 179 1 unit
Both teams are coming off losses and their scoring should be up for this one. Neither defense is that great, so hopefully these two poor offenses can each muster at least 90 pts.

Pistons -7.5 2 units
Pistons are 1-9 in their last ten and are coming home after 2 losses in Texas. Detroit should be playing tough in front of the home crowd and should win this one with ease!

Hornets -2.5 3 units
Charlotte has an extra day to prepare and I expect them to play a good game tonight. Kenyon Martin will not play this one due to suspension which will put a heavy burden on Kidd to carry the load. I look for Baron Davis to have a huge offensive showing tonight!

Warriors +7.5 2 units
After an intense finish in New Jersey, I expect the Magic to come out slow tonight. The Warriors should keep this one close and have a good chance of pulling the outright victory!

Rockets -2 3 units
Francis should continue to keep the Rockets firing on all cylinders coming off a close win vs. the Pistons a couple nights ago. Pacers won last night at San Antonio and I don't think they will be able to keep the intensity up after that huge win!

Suns +1 2 units
Kings are on a five game winning streak (all at home). They haven't won a road game in almost a month. I expect the Suns to jump out of the gate early and never look back coming off two blowout losses!

Blazers -2.5 1 unit
Blazers have lost 6 in a row and need a victory. Sixers are playing the final game of their 7 game West Coast trip. Sixers will probably be a little flat and the Blazers should be playing weel to get this victory!

Good Luck To All!