1-6-02 1* NFL play inside!! 12-1 last 13 on this site!!

Rocketman Sports

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
Hartsville, SC USA
PICK
1* New Orleans +2 1/2

After 12 straight victories posted on this site over the last 13 days, we finally lose one with Auburn yesterday! These freebies have made people alot of money over the years! Lets try to start another streak! Good luck!

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
well gl-today ROCKETMAN, but a buddy of mine was telling me something that there is a team turmoil going down there in louisiana?? me for one was on the 49ers big today,not sure what i'm going to do w/that game,waiting for more information on whats going on? he's from that area and a large saint fan gl!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
you all probably know all this but the turmoil is that joe horn knocked up willie roafs wife. im sure that cant make for a pleasant atmosphere. maybe the reason that horn only caught a ball or 2 last week. 49ers in a blowout over a team that cant seem to get it right these days

Sportsaholic

Jack's Mentor
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2000
Crustacean Nation
Originally posted by The Big Tease:
you all probably know all this but the turmoil is that joe horn knocked up willie roafs wife.

Now thats Team Chemistry
wink.gif

& nothing bring people closer together than a baby!!! Maybe this will air later on Springer!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Sportsaholic (edited 01-06-2002).]

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I passed on Auburn when I heard about the center not playing. So I missed out on that game.

SF kicking butts .... Looks like New Orleans packed it in early and San Fran inspired.

OK Rocketman -- Time to start a new streak. Give us some love baby !

Scott-Atlanta

Dizzayton

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
Ouit posting your record, I'm not impressed. SF was the easiest pk of the day.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie