1 game I love for sat that is under the radar

ditchdigger

Forum Member
May 22, 2005
uab -10 over troy. this is troys first game of the year and uab played tenn tough last week. this game uab will let out all their frustration on troy and i see a blowout in this situation.

good luck

dd

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
counterpoint would be that uab expended a lot of emotion and energy in coming up just short at tennessee. now they have to play a team who is fresh and waiting for them, and uab has to cover DD on top of it. im a fan of uab's program, but this spot doesnt seem all that great to me. troy has been a pain in the ass for a lot of teams over the last 2 years. just a tough game overall

ditchdigger

Forum Member
May 22, 2005
thanks arrow i didnt get it that early but i dont think it will matter. also troys best defensive player from a year ago is now in the nfl.

dd

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
As a Cal Poly grad, I'm thoroughly offended that Troy's game against us was overlooked :mj07: . ...I did pocket a little change on it though by backing Troy :) .

ditchdigger

Forum Member
May 22, 2005
thaks for the input, i look like an idiot now. they were so far under my radar i didnt even think they played. sorry guys about the miss information.

dd

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Hardly your fault, DD. A lot of books didn't have that game up. It went WAY under the radar.

ditchdigger

Forum Member
May 22, 2005
thanks smurph for understanding, i usually try to find obscure games to play on a full saturday. sometimes you can get a line thats a little off. these nationally televised games are tough and the media hypes it up so much which makes it tricky to bet. one conference i try to follow is the sun belt. i did well last year with those games.

dd

oldschoolcapper

Forum Member
Jul 3, 2004
tryo and uab is a very important game for the two programs. they recruit against each other for the leftovers that don't make it to major conferences. also, troy's former DC is now UAB's DC. Troy coach Larry Blakeny is a very, very good coach that will have his team prepared on Saturday. This is the most important game on Troy's schedule this year for the above mentioned reasons. I personally think that UAB has more talent and "should" win, there's no way I'd touch it over a TD. Just my .02. GL with you play

osc

hm23

Forum Member
Mar 8, 2004
I have to agree with the others who are shading Troy. With the DD, the value is with the Trojans.

They notched a solid victory over a Cal Poly squad that has the potential to be solid in IAA. But their off. still struggled. Their QB play is suspect so if forced to the air ...it could get ugly. Despite the loss of Ware, this Troy D will probably still boast the best overall D in the SBC.

mw

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2000
dallas
The Troy QB had ten rushes for -66 yards, so the OL gave up a ton of sacks.

P

payne034

Guys I am leaning toward Troy or will not play it all. One thing you have to look into is under Troys new stadium they have been phenomenal. They have been a very inspired team at home and this has turned in a rivalry game for the two schools. I am from Tuscaloosa and get Birmingham stations and would be very careful of laying the points. Good luck to all

P

payne034

Old School you are right and they beat the likes of Marshall and Missouri in the past two seasons. You being Auburn and me being a big Alabama fan know the likes of these two schools this will be a game to no bet or take the points at home. Good luck if playing it at all.

Bet on MyBookie