1 game right now

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bigplaymakerjoe

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Ohio, STEUBENVILLE
Just looking at the board this morning and one game I like a lot. Cleveland is a much better team than people think. I feel they keep this game real close and have a chance to win at the end.

Cleveland + 9.5,

what do you think, open opinions,,,,????????

redking

Jedi Knight
Forum Member
Jan 15, 2001
New Jersey
I like this play too. Cleveland played at home last night then they went to Washington. Not that bad of a trip. Wizards played in Minnesota last night and then had to go home. Which team traveled farther and across a time zone? ;)

Cleveland team is young, but they get good producton from several positions. Big Z at center can score and rebound. Miles at SF and Davis at SG are their chief weapons on offense and they can get easy baskets running. Tyrone Hill at PF is a rebounding monster.

Young Cavs will see Michael Jordon across the court and bring their A game. See this game close but Cavs will probably lose but cover.

bigplaymakerjoe

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2001
Ohio, STEUBENVILLE
I agree with you 100% the cavs are a young team, but a good one. The travel distance was probably an hour trip as most. I see the cavs winning two in a row tonight. Mabye a good game to bet on the MONEY LINE>>I dont see the wizards matching up with the cavs, lots of mismatches...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kevinmac_99

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2001
Austin,TX,USA
BIG JOE..........

BIG JOE..........

Cleveland +9 is one of my 5 picks on the board for tonight.....I don't see WASH blowing them out in this at all. I think Z-man will have his way inside tonight with WASH......I'm not touching a side of ATL/PHX but I will be on the OVER for sure especially with the BIG DOG...you talk about NO DEFENSE!!!! LOL......As far as the DAL/TOR game is concerned I'm leaning towards DALLAS -9 as I think TOR won't get so lucky this time out like they did against the BULLS the other night....Is A. DAVIS still out for TORONTO??? If he is I'm all over it.

GLT!!!!

KMAC

I hit my only 2 bets last night with INDY -2.5 and SAC/ORL OVER 197 which almost hit by the end of the 3rd.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg