1* NBA play inside!

Dry1

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 7, 2000
Cowtown, VT
You've dropped your last three plays...and this is supposed to entice people to buy your picks?!? Am I missing something here?

NJO

Forum Member
Apr 24, 2001
Milwaukee, WI
can we cut this guy a little slack :)

losing 3 one unit plays in a row is hardly an indicator he doesn't know anything - maybe he does know nothing, but that isn't the best indicator.

good luck today.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Rocketman Sports

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
Hartsville, SC USA
Hello Dry1,

My free plays have made people more money than most handicappers top plays. Like NJO said, these are very small 1 unit plays, but overall they have made people a ton of money. I'm here to try and help. Thats all! Good luck tonight!

Rocketman

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Dry1, hes hit a bit of a bad streak, before this game but he hit like 6 or 7 (winners) in a row that i had checked before that...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dry1

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 7, 2000
Cowtown, VT
My appologies if I was out of line here, but when people start talking about "free" plays, there is an implication that the person is a pay service looking for people to pay for picks...that is not what this forum is supposed to represent...but maybe I'm out to lunch here...

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Dry1, no your right, im dont beleive in pay services either unless you want to get all the info condensed by someone else that you can collect on your own...just thought id at least let you know whoever this is has done pretty well overall in the picks i checked that doesnt mean they have a good service as ive yet to see a single write up by them. Win, lose or draw im not listening to anyone who doesnt give me reasons.

Bet on MyBookie