1 Play Tonight

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
pretty nice to have a win locked up after 1 period, now you can sit back, enjoy some hockey with money in the bank. good job again Horns!!!!!

jng

Packer Fan
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2000
Nuts!

My guy didn't have that prop play of over 5' for the first period.

What are you playing for the second period? I like under 6 but not sure.

WTG!

GL

J

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
Thanks guys for the kind words. I was so set on this game, I went big on it, which is why I only played one game tonight.

I would probably play the under in the third depending on the number, if it is too low I would leave it alone. Sorry I got on too late to give a play for the second period.

I must say it is pretty nice to sit back for the rest of the game. I am taking in the Marshall College Football game now and this looks to be another in the bank, still early yet.

GL to all!

HORNS

JT Sneaks

Sneaks
Forum Member
Nov 14, 2000
hoopstown
I had a slight lean to the ducks, but I am going to pass, and I just may follow you in pucks
biggrin.gif

JT
cool.gif
Sneaks

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
JTSneaks,

I have three solid plays for tomorrow, I am waiting for a couple of things but I will post Sat. around 530pm since I am out most of the afternoon.

Early Leans

Pitt./Pho. under 5
Mon./NYR. under 5.5
STL -1.5
Col./Cal. over 5 - ?
Dal. - PK. - ?

Remember this is not official but I am gathering some more info, wigs usually posts the refs so I am waiting until then.

JT Sneaks, if you have any solid college football plays for Sat. let me know, I got screwed on Marshall tonight, they blew a 23-0 lead.

GL on Sat.

HORNS

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
ND-

like under in NYR/Mont and under in NYI/Buff if 5 1/2-

early college foots- Penn State ......

ND2002HORNS

Forum Member
chenker,

I like your under in the NYI/BUF game, lets wait and see who is nets, I will post a great write-up on Sat. about the Sens/Bruins, I have solid inside info on this game but I am waiting to read tomorrows papers. I will fill all of you in then.

P.St. in CF, the line is up to -6 here, what do you think of this parlay - Mizzou +7.5, Kentucky + 7.5, Ari.St. + 10.5 & BYU - 4.5?

Thoughts? Sorry I know it is a hockey forum but just wondering rather than going over to the other forum.

HORNS

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
ND looking forward to your post on the Ottawa game, I was leaning to Ottawa and/or the over in that one.

As far as CF- of the plays you listed I like Arizona State, they might win outright-

Penn State is -6 by you for a reason, they should roll Virginia by a lot-

good luck-

Bet on MyBookie