1 wager tonight 4 me

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
ytd 3-5-2, -1.47 units

(1/2 unit) Cin + 0.5 1st half (-115)

Basically agree with Soul Train's writeup. Both teams need to show improvement from the starting offenses. For some reason, Ramsey is terrible in preseason games. Even last year against 2nd string defenses he was awful. Add to that the injuries on the Redskins defense which make it that much more favorable for this dynamic :rolleyes: Bengals offense we keep hearing about to score some points. I like the odds getting the win even if the game is tied at the half. 2nd half ....anything can happen, don't want any part of the final score - Gibbs might be gunning extra hard for a late home victory to keep some of the critics happy.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
ramsey starts 1/6 and the dynamic bengals want to go backwards. these 2 teams have some definite issues with their starting offenses. i'll be very happy with a scoreless tie at the half. go bengals! :)

....ah crap, no sooner i write that and a big turnover and big td pass from ramsey. oops.

Last edited:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
thanks!

i can't help but think someone was looking out for me. there were some very strange plays keeping me in that one.

cash the game, soul!

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
good job all who liked bengals i tried fh + 1/2 and game ML on bengals.... will somebody answer me this: why do coaches have no clue how to cull a clock? ... im only following online and maybe I missed something but didint Lewis take his final TO waaaaay too early in play clock?

2-8-WAS14 (1:38) (No Huddle, Shotgun) C.Palmer pass to C.Perry to WAS 13 for 1 yard (C.Clemons).
3-7-WAS13 (1:26) (Shotgun) C.Palmer pass to C.Perry for 13 yards, TOUCHDOWN. shuffle pass

point is, Cincy coulda run another what 30 secs or so off clock THEN called TO and not sweat that final drive 1/10th so much before half that ended on 3yl and a skin FG ... oh, well, i guess no one teaches clock management 101

congrats smurphy

gl, gregg

Bet on MyBookie