10/10 NHL Play

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Bruins -0.5 +110 over WILD 200/220

Even without Guerin, the Bruins are much improved. They should dominate play and badly outshoot the Wild. Boston lost 6-1 at home to the Wild last year in their only meeting so there is a revenge factor with a good Boston team this year. The main thing I like here is how hot Dafoe is playing right now. It is hard to imagine the Wild getting enough scoring chances to lay a number on Dafoe in this situation.

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
I am impressed with what MIN did on the West Coast in 2 games to open the season. They lit up the Kings and Potvin, basically going goal for goal with them and winning 4-3. They also played to a 0-0 draw with a very talented offensive team in SJ. Those 2 teams might not have the size and physical play of Boston, but with Allison out and Guerin suspended, and it being the MIN home opener I don't know about this one. Boston seems to be the wise choice, but I am passing on this one. Good luck to you guys.

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
good luck tonite Nick:

Sports Junkie, I totally agree with you...MINNY scared me when they held S.J to a 0-0 tie...and i'm NOT sold on Boston winning 4 in a row...especially with MINNY playing at home. I'm leaning towards the under in this one...but again, i'm picking my spots this year...gonna pick some other game.

Bet on MyBookie