10/10 Picks

waymac

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2001
Bloomfield,NE
Washington pk even got line at wwts; rangers expect to start 18 yr old goaltender; so feel this is strong play

Washington +.5 -140

Islanders ML +105

Ottawa/Fla over 5.5 -110

waymac

Forum Member
Sep 30, 2001
Bloomfield,NE
At another site XXXXXXXXX not sure I am to put website; sorry if not to

At the site winnerpegger has an message that he heard Blackburn is to start tonite. About confirming not 100%, but from past experience he is usually dead on. He also has info that they are trying to make deal for another goalie; so unsure if Richter is injured or seeing if kid can play and then going to look for new goalie.

Don't know if this really helps, but thought I would pass the info I received; hopefully it is correct because I put my wager in plus hate to have you guys use this info and it comes up false

[This message has been edited by Investment Executive (edited 10-10-2001).]

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
It is on the Rangers home page:
http://www.newyorkrangers.com/featurestory.asp

"Rookie goaltender Dan Blackburn is expected to make his professional debut tonight. Blackburn, the club's first round pick (10th overall) in the 2001 NHL Entry Draft was impressive in five pre-season matches with New York, posting a 2-1-1 record, along with a 3.49 goals against average and earned a spot with the club. The 18-year old captured the Lars-Erik Sjoberg Award as the team's top rookie in Training Camp."

Bet on MyBookie