10/12 NHL Plays

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I decided to make a couple of plays today.

ANAHEIM +0.5 +110 over Washington 200/220

ANAHEIM vs. Washington under 5.5 +105 200/210

ANAHEIM / under parlay 100/423

Jagr is day to day at this point. Anaheim will be a mediocre team but they have some defensive talent. They actually badly outshot Montreal at Montreal last time out. They are in their home opener against their old coach so I expect a really inspired performance. As far as the under goes, Wilson already likes a defensive style and with Jagr hurt, that should make for a tight game.

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I noticed the Anaheim line has moved to about +0.5 -115. I would still play at that number but get in in fast if you do so the line doesn't move any further against you.

puckfan

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
Nepean, ON, Canada
Hi Nick

I like Wash in this one. I would think more motivation would fall to Ron Wilson facing his old team rather than vice versa. Many of the Ducks players probably never played for WIlson. I also expect a little lag on Anaheim due to first game back after roadtrip. Wash has more talent up front and better goaltending. good luck eitherway!

puckfan

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I still like the under at that number.

I don't see the road trip mattering because they had adequate rest. I think they will actually be up rather than down because it was a losing trip. I have noticed letdowns more after winning road trips. Anaheim and Washington split last year and Anaheim had the far inferior team so I see that as Anaheim having the motivational edge against Wilson rather than vice versa.

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
Great night Nick!!!
smile.gif

------------------
SEPT 11, 2001. THE DAY THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

R.I.P. TO ALL VICTIMS
We are in this together

Bet on MyBookie