10/23 plays Utes, Vols, Mizzou.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dax22

Forum Member
Feb 17, 2000
Utah
Vols - 7.5 I just think the vols are too tough at home and I don't think that Bama will be able to keep up on the scoring end.

Utes - 24.5

SERIES NOTES Utah has won eight straight after losing the series opener back in 1979. As members of the same conference, Utah is 5-0 against the Rebels, starting in 1999. The average score of Utah?s wins against UNLV since joining the MWC is 38-14. Utah leads 8-1 overall and 4-0 in Salt Lake City.LAST TIME THEY METQuarterback Alex Smith moved the Utes by ground and by air and the Utah defense took care of the rest in a 28-10 Utah victory over UNLV on Oct. 18, 2003 in Las Vegas. Smith rushed for a career-high 97 yards (averaging 5.1 yards per carry) and passed for 204 yards and a touchdown. He set up Utah?s first score with the eighth-longest pass play in school history, a 79-yard bomb to tight end Ben Moa, and directed another scoring drive on the next series. The 14-0 first quarter lead was all that the defense needed, as it stuffed a Rebel team to the tune of just 16 first downs, 85 rushing yards and 312 total yards. Four Ute defenders had 7 tackles and six had a tackle for loss. Eric Weddle had 6 tackles, a tackle for loss, a sack,

Utah leads its opponents in pass efficiency by a hefty 167.29-104.7 margin ? The Utes are converting 50% of their third down attempts (39-78). Opponents are converting on 36% (35-98) ? Utah is crushing teams in the first half, scoring 159.4 total first half points to its foes? 44. The second half is closer, with Utah holding a 78-47 edge ? Utah?s best offensive and quarter is the second (96 points offense, 20 points defense).

Mizzou -4.0
Hopefully OSU is still a liitle hurt over their ass kicking that they got last week. I don't see the fight in the Cowboys that I thought they had.