10/30 NHL Play

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
One big dog for tonight.

Tampa Bay +220 over TORONTO 300/660 (WSEX)

I intended to play Tampa plus the half goal but the difference between +150 and +220 was too great. Tampa Bay's defense and goaltending has just been super. Khabibulin has made all the difference in the world. After a slow start, they are really playing well. They showed a lot of heart in coming back down 3-1 after the first period last time out. Joseph has been stellar lately for Toronto but they are an inconsistent offensive team. I expect Tampa to be able to produce three goals tonight and that should be enough with their excellent goaltending.

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I have not been untracked with totals yet this year so take this for what it's worth.

To me that is a risky play. I do like to go at 5.5 when I play under but I dunno here. Tampa has scored 3+ goals in 5 of their last 8 and Toronto has scored 3 or more in 5 of nine. Both teams rely heavily on their goaltenders so you worry about the teams opening things up too much and getting lazy on defense.

That said, if I had to play this total, I would side with the under. When you have two of probably the top five goalies in the NHL, you have to play the under if you are gonna play.

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
awwww NICK, a play against my beloved LEAFZ????

biggrin.gif

Bet on MyBookie