10/31 NHL Play

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
One play for tonight.

Nashville +120 over MINNESOTA 300/360 (SIA)

Both backup goaltenders should play and I give the edge to Vokhun and Nashville. Minny only had 16 available players at the end of the game last night as they are ravaged by injuries. They are calling up players today to fill the slots but playing in the second game back to back is a terrible spot to debut minor leaguers.

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
I agree Nick.. Nashville is a great investment here at +120. If you don't mind I'll add my plays to your thread:

Nashville PK +120
Stl/Col OVER 5.0 -115
0.5* S/T Parlay Pittsburgh +1.5 +115 / UNDER 5.5 -115 (+300)

Good luck

west coast guru

Forum Member
May 18, 2001
Nick nice pick on the Nashville game. I hit an easy two gamer on nash and the over. I think this is the easiest parlay I have ever hit. Keep up the good work and plays!

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Nick always nice reading your stuff.

Katts
I just dont have or make time anymore to read all the post in here. Dont get me wrong: i really appreciate every poster input in here but....time is time and just dont have as much time...

I always read and consider your mathematical logic and would wish that you post them under your own TOPIC so i dont miss them.

Tx

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Katts
Having second thought about what i've put down in my post and what i've learn from you in the last year around here.......could it by superstition?????
have fun out there.
see you.........

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
Frogy - Yes it's true - I am superstitious.. very supertitious... pathetically superstitious...

But here I posted under Nick's thread because Nashville was also a big play for me tonight and he explained the reasons behind the pick.. so I thought it was unnecessary to start a new topic and write the same analysis with different words.. But I understand your point of view.. Besides, the 2 other plays (both losers) had nothing to do with Nick's selection... I'll try to post my picks in my own thread in the future.

Nick Douglas

Forum Member
Oct 31, 2000
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Thanks, guys.

Glad you took in some loot on this one. I actually added another $100 before game time and piggybacked IE so it was a good night for me. Dunno home much time I will have to handicap tomorrow's games so I may be looking to you guys for some solid plays.

Forum Member
nice call guys! Thanks!
biggrin.gif

Bet on MyBookie