10 Unit Turkey!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Fall River Kid

Forum Member
Oct 29, 2003
GB- 6.5, 10 UNITS

THE PACK WILL DOMINATE THIS GAME,I HAVE HARRINGTON ON MY FANTASY TEAM AND HE IS NOTHING SHORT OF HORRIBLE,THEY COULD NOT MOUNT AN ATTACK AGAINST THE MINNY D,ARE YOU SHITTING ME? FORGET ABOUT ALL THOSE TRENDS ON THANKSGIVING IN DETROITS FAVOR,DET WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH FARVE AND GREEN. HAPPY TURKEY DAY,SO EAT AND PUT THE 10 UNITS ON THE PACK.

:firing: :firing: :firing:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hooks

Forum Member
Aug 14, 2000
VEGAS
The Lions hung tough @ Minn. for the most part.
This is a game like the Raiders/Chiefs game, good team vs. bad team, same division. The Packers beat the Lions 31-6 in the 1st meeting.
What better situation is there to get revenge and also hurt the Packers playoff aspirations. The Packers NEED THIS GAME!!!
The Lions are also 9-3 ATS when the total is 44 or higher!
We all know how bad the Lions are away from home. They can rise to the occasion at home.
Gimme 6.5 and the ML.
Green Bay has not covered more than 2 games straight all year against the spread.

Happy T -Day everybody :drinky:

motley plays

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2002
Masachusetts
going under look for lots of running......farve thumb still hurting and he's indoors.

GB/ under parlay should get you there!!:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

chimp

Forum Member
Nov 6, 2003
a little info....

a little info....

sharper and barnett are both game time decisions for the pack.
if those two, or even one of them are unable to go tomorrow it would be a huge blow for them.
-two devensive leaders out?
-in a dome?
-in det on turkey day?
-just got done beating tb and sf(two small rivalries), with chi on deck
-division rival that is thinking revenge for the last couple ass woopins

i think that det will be more motivated for this one
looks like a good spot for det

but these are only my thoughts...
good luck to everyone and i will be rootin for the pack
happy turkey day

treynolds

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2002
Elkhorn, WI
Lions have failed to capatalize in the redzone all season long i dont know why things would change. They have lost all all confidence in harrington.

Scott i would say there is a better chance that green will break the rushing record, than farve throwing 3 int's considering he will probaly only throw the ball 15 times tommarrow.

The packers are going to have alot of long possessions. Dont forget they been very good on the road lately. Beat tampa, beat minnisota.

Packers are playing some of the best football in the nfl.

Lay the points play the pack big.

Fall River Kid

Forum Member
Oct 29, 2003
I BET IF YOU CHECKED THE STATS FOR POINTS SCORED PER OPPORTUNITIES INSIDE THE TWENTY,THAT DET HAS THE WORST PERCENTAGE IN THE LEAGUE, BELIEVE ME I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING HARRINGTON AND HE BLOWS,OFFENCE DID NOT SCORE UNTIL THE FINAL MINUTE AGAINST MINNY, AND ONLY HAD 2 TD'S AGAINST SEA, THATS TWO HORRIBLE DEFENCES RIGHT THERE,GB WILL GET IT DONE,LOVE FAVRE,GREEN AND DAVENPORT.LOCK AND LOAD!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Scott-Atlanta said:
10 units huh

any chance Favre will throw 3 interceptions again ?

KOD

Lets see :

3 interceptions by Favre and two lost fumbles by Green Bay.

ouch

KOD