11/9 Plays

spits

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2000
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Tonight:

SJ -.5 (-105)
Not crazy about the price, but it seems the books know who the right side is here. 3 in 4 situation for Carolina and the Sharks have won 3 of the last 4 in Carolina.

Edm -.5 (-165)
Oilers are my team and this strictly a play due to the ugly loss last Friday in Edmonton. Paybacks are a bitch and the Oilers win tonight!

Toronto pk (+170)
Game can go either way but I'll take the juicy price. Leafs really want these games tonight and Sat. Seems that their whole off-season was based on beating the Devils in 2001.

Chi -.5 (-150)
Hawks on a tear and Vancouver in a tough 3 in 4 spot with no goaltending whatsoever. Word is that Skudra might get the start tonight. Thus,

Van/Chi Over 5.5 (+100)

Phx/Dal Under 5 (-125)

Turco in net for the Stars and I smell a low scoring affair with Turgeon out and possibly Modano.

Good Luck Tonight!

SPITS

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Spits, I really like EDM tonight too.

EDM -.5 (-145) 1.45 to win 1 unit
EDM scores one goal per game more, and allows 1 goal per game less than CLB does. CLB has one of the worst PK in the league and one of the worst goals for and goals against averages in the NHL. They have not won at home all year. EDM dominated when they last played at CLB, winning 2-1. EDM also dominated them in EDM last week but lost 2-1. I agree with you that it may be payback time tonight.

Good luck everyone. Nothing for me last night. I was too busy watching my Caps tank in the 3rd and getting tanked myself with the fellas.
biggrin.gif
On the year 40-21-3 +11.03 Units.

Bet on MyBookie