spits

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2000
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
4-1 last night, +4.30 units

59-55 YTD, -1.00 units

TONIGHT:

Boston -.5 (-145):

B's are 10-4 ATS @ home. 5-1 in last meetings with Pens. The Pens have lost 7 straight at the Fleet Centre dating back to 98 and have not scored more than 2 goals in a game in that span. Like the B's to win as the Pens got their lone win on this road trip at the ACC.

Nashville pk (+145):

Preds face a Sens squad playing 3 in 4 nights, 4 in 6 nights. As well, Nashville is returning from a 0-4 road trip so happy to see home and should be ready tonight after blowing 2-0 lead in last game at Anaheim and losing 4-2. Ottawa is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings, but I think they come in tired after beating up on Dallas last night while the Nashville rested and watched on the tube.

Vancouver -.5 (-155):

See a bunch of you on it already. Anaheim fought tough against my Oilers last night and grabbed a point with the OTL. Vancouver eager to pounce on them with the return of C Cassels. The Canucks should be rested having last played Sunday. Anaheim is 1-4 with no rest and 3-10 on the road and thus I will lay the lumber here.

San Jose pk (+100):

Total feel play...no real supporting trends. SJ should have better legs as Calgary has played 4 games in the past week. SJ 8-3 ATS on the road, Cal 9-3-3 ATS @ home.

New York Rangers -.5 (+115):

This play is strictly a last minute call on my part after finding out Schwab is starting for the Leafs. He has played well thus far, but I think he lets them down tonight. Not real analysis on this one but again a feel play. NYR should come out better than they did in Wash.

Good luck to all!

SPITS

Bet on MyBookie