Forum Member
Nov 30, 2000
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
1-1-1 last night (-.10 units)

63-58 (-0.10 units)

Tonight:

Montreal -.5 (-105):
(2 units)

Good to see alot of good cappers on this as well. DesRochers is probable to start for Burke who stood on his head last night in Detroit. Phx in a 3 in 4 night spot and face a MTL team desperate for a win. MTL 7-2-1 ATS in the last 10 and Phx is 0-2-1 on 0 days rest this year.

Columbus pk (+190):

here me out on this one fellas! COlorado playing well right now beating Detorit and Buffalo this week. Playing their 3rd in 4 nights, 4th in 6 and 5th in 8. Columbus is off of a poor road trip going 0-3, but expect a gritty effort out of the Jackets tonight. Colorado 5-0 lifetime against Cbus but that may change tonight. Colorado playing last game of roadtrip and may looking ahead to the flight home later tonight. Cbus have played tough at home versus some solid teams like St.Louis, Calgary, Detroit, Chicago. Worth a stab!

Atlanta pk (+260)

Once again, here me out! Yes Pitt is 9-0 lifetime against the ATL. Pens are returning from a 2-2 road trip with the two wins coming this week against Tor and Bos. Atl has been playing well of late including a road win in Ottawa. There is no way in hell, Pitt should be favoured at -280 or so against anyone!

Nashville pk (+100):

Oilers in 3rd game in 4th night situation against a team that took advantage of this same situation on Wednesday against Ottawa. Nashville has won 6 in a row @ home. Only thing that scares me on this pick is that Edm got slaughtered last night and may come out with some fire in their asses! Nevertheless, I will take nashville as a small home dog considering they usually play well on home ice and have a tired team in their building.

Vancouver pk (+105)

Like the Canucks again as a small home dog against a team, San Jose that is not that great on the road and coming off of a road win in Cgy Thursday night.

Good luck fellas!

SPITS

spits

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2000
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Someone got taken to the woodshed!!!!

0-4-1, -5.10 units

63-62 YTD, -5.20 units

Looks like I will never pass the break-even point this season

SPITS

Bet on MyBookie