12 point lines???

Varsity_Blues

Forum Member
Mar 11, 2001
Cary, North Carolina USA
Rockbottom-where are you getting 12 point teasers? I've done real good with the XFL. It makes up for basketball. I can get 3-team 10 point teasers on the lines and up to 7-point teasers when moving the over/under. I'd love to move these lines 12 points.

Rockbottom

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2001
Bradenton,Florida,U.S.A
@olympic

its a 4 team teaser i take the side and the total for both games only kickback is i have to lay 1.5 to win 1. They also have 4 team basketball teaser +8/-8 and college football +14/-14 they consider xfl (pro-like i only get +12/-12 hope that helps.

Who u like this week?

------------------
Sometimes you have to hit "rockbottom" to become a better gambler.

Varsity_Blues

Forum Member
Mar 11, 2001
Cary, North Carolina USA
Whats the website for Olympic olympic.com?
As far as who I like haven't studied it much yet. the Extreme -3.5 looks good. Their offense really seems to be taking off. I think my best play so far would be to tease the Rage to a pick and tease the Rage/Hitmen over to 29. What do you think.
Also just a couple tidbits. When the USFL came out I really liked it. I was 10 years old and picked the Philadelphia Stars as my team. I think it was b/c of Kelvin Bryant a RB from UNC. They ended up moving to Baltimore but they were in the championship game all 3 years. I think they won it twice. When the XFL started I decided that I was a Rage fan (just for the hell of it). They've lost only one game so far. I guess that when an inferior football league comes around I can pick a winner. Also one week I teased 2 overs and later that week they made the big rule change so I teased the same 2 unders. I had 130 to win 100 on both and ended up winning 200 for the same game teased 2 different ways. I'll keep looking at the games to see if I can find something. Let me know what you think.

Rockbottom

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2001
Bradenton,Florida,U.S.A
Hey varsity sorry couldnt get back to u i was here all last night just got off work saw ur post

Make sure to check out olympic see if u like it, there it has everything thats where i play now ill be here all night bouncing from forum to forum checking out posts in case u find any other sleepers for this weeks games

Bet on MyBookie