#125 BIG

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

sdf

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
we fade them every week and win because they are overpriced. they are -10 point faves that win by 4.
-20 points faves that win by 7.

i think the line finally caught up to them and is right on. this feels like a game they cover easy though just like last year versus Dook

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Didn't mean ATS. I hear every week that this is the week Florida State goes down and out of CFP. And yet, they are still undefeated. I think they win big.

GL!

sdf

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2002
I gotcha. I dont see many players fading them on the ML. Just playing against them 1st half and game as they seem to luck their way into a win many weeks with strong 2nd halves....

go Noles

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
The CFP committee jumped TCU over FSU they barely hold on to a playoff spot with an undefeated record. Seems comical to me. Granted, those wins haven't all been pretty but isn't the goal to win?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Nolesfan74

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 11, 2014
The CFP committee jumped TCU over FSU they barely hold on to a playoff spot with an undefeated record. Seems comical to me. Granted, those wins haven't all been pretty but isn't the goal to win?

Seems like the committee places more value on forged signatures, random internet gossip, false rape allegations and playing the role of ncaa judge/jury/executioner than actually trying to choose the 4 most qualified teams to be in the playoffs.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg