16 Team System

frisky

Frisky
Forum Member
Nov 2, 2005
San Jose, Ca.
I'm sorry that I keep repeating the following but it makes it a lot clearer for the first time reader. Thanks

I have been doing some research on totals from 2003 until today in 2008.
Here is what I found out. In an average year all 30 teams will have streaks of 4 straight overs or 4 straight unders at least 270 times a year total.
If you bet against the streak of 4 overs or 4 unders you can be very successful. For example if the Cubs have 4 unders n a row then you would start betting on the
OVER. T he key though would be not to bet on the over more than 4 times before you hit the over. Anything after 4 times will get very expensive with progressive betting.
The most important thing that I found out was that there are certain teams that are golden and there are certain teams that will bury you.
The best teams that I found over the last five years are as follows

Houston
51 opportunities on a 4 game over or under streak
zero = the number of times betting against the streak after 4 games that the bet went to 5 games before you were a winner. 29 times Houston hit on the first bet after game 4.

Seattle
56 opportunities on a 4 game over or under streak
once = the number of times betting against the streak after 4 games that the bet went to 5 games before you were a winner. 30 times Seattle hit on the first bet after game 4

Cubs
53 opportunities on a 4 game over or under streak
twice = the number of times betting against the streak after 4 games that the bet went to 5 games before you were a winner. 31 times the Cubs hit on the first bet after game 4.

Really Bad teams in system NOT to bet on

Florida
Boston
Oakland
White Sox
Dodgers
Blue Jays
LA Angels
Arizona
Texas
TB Rays
Detroit
Atlanta
Padres
Minn

Below are the 16 teams that are SAFE to bet on based on their history during the last 5 years

NYY, Balt, Clev, KC, Seattle, Phily, Milw, Cinn, Pitt, Houst, SF, Colo, NYM, Wash, STL, Cubs

I know that there are a lot of systems out there so lets call this one THE 16 Team System

So in summary, just wait until one of these 16 Teams has 4 unders or 4 overs in a row. When that happens start playing against them for up to 4 games progressivly with the intent of winning one unit.
If a team pushes this does not stop the streak
Home or away doesn't matter either

So this system is currently 87-3 this year with the above 16 teams. The only 3 losses went 5 games twice and 7 games once.

System is 88-3 this year

SF Under was a winner yesterday

Todays plays are
KC Over This is game 4 of a 4 game chase.

Washington Over game 2 of 4 game chase

Milw Under

Yankees Under

St. L Under

I hope that this helps you all. Keep an eye out for these teams and these streaks. they happen about 10 times per year per team. Best to all. Frisky

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie