17-1 record

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

flapjack

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2004
I have lost 17 of 18. what are the odds for that> About to take it to 1-20 as I have cincy and the over. Fade me for big money!
I have gone an amazing 1 for 17 the last 3 days. Jump on the wagon for easy money.

I'm going to attempt to fade myself. I like the SB 2nd half to go to FL and the under, so I'm playing;

Cincy +7 and the over.

Thank god for money management otherwise I would be down several grand. I even faded Brandan Lang on 2 of his only winners. :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

flapjack

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2004
By the way, congrats to Frank Beamer and V Tech. They came up against the impossible and delivered my only win. Those are some stiff odds they beat. They were playing 11 vs 12. The 12th being my wager.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
By the way, congrats to Frank Beamer and V Tech. They came up against the impossible and delivered my only win. Those are some stiff odds they beat. They were playing 11 vs 12. The 12th being my wager.
Ha, hang in there bro, by using money mgmt you probably lost less than some bad gamblers could lose on one bet, its all relative!

flapjack

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2004
Ha, hang in there bro, by using money mgmt you probably lost less than some bad gamblers could lose on one bet, its all relative!

I've been doing this for a long time. I have never appreciated $ management like I have this week. When I was younger and stupider I lost more in a week going .500 than i have this week going 1-17. I just hope this post teaches some of the youngesters that if you think you can keep chasing and make a bad week better, you have a great chance to make a bad week a devistating week. Sunk costs. Just because you lose 10 straight, doesnt mean the 11th is bound to be a winner. This is supposed to be fun. That said, I'm unloading on Boise & T Tech!!!!! :mj07: :s6: The only question is - if Im fading myself like I;m doing with these 2 picks, should you fade my fade?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

flapjack

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2004
I have lost 17 of 18. what are the odds for that> About to take it to 1-20 as I have cincy and the over. Fade me for big money!
I have gone an amazing 1 for 17 the last 3 days. Jump on the wagon for easy money.

I'm going to attempt to fade myself. I like the SB 2nd half to go to FL and the under, so I'm playing;

Cincy +7 and the over.

Thank god for money management otherwise I would be down several grand. I even faded Brandan Lang on 2 of his only winners. :mj07:

2-0 fading myself.
I think Snead is maybe the most overrated QB I've ever seen and T Tech should be too distracted. I think both those teams get rolled. Really, Snead? You talk about a slack jawed slug. He would not sniff the field for most teams outside the state of Mississippi yet he was somehow a preseason heiseman candidate? Is his mom and dad cousins or somethin? How about he get a proper hair cut so he can land a job working as a fry cook at Arbys. Maybe even Craker Barrell if he plays his cards right. Thats where he is heading after another lack luster performance. He's playing a team with a pulse, so hes pretty much dead. Tech is a F'ing train wreck/soap oprea. How much time did they spend preparing for the game and how much time did they spend answering Qs about where and what closet James was in, what size was the closet, what was the lighting in the closet?

I'll take Ole Miss and T Tech for a hundred Alex.

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah

Cincy +7 and the over.

LWell you are now 19 of 22.... Keep fading til it changes!!!