17 POINTS IN THE PLAYOFFS!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

BEAU

Forum Member
Sep 17, 2006
Atlanta, Ga
:bigun: Awesome day of Ball yesterday. Covered big on a 7 pointer with Seahwks +4 and Pitt +10. Think I'll try to double my $$$ today.

Looking at another 7 pointer for today. Lovin the G Men + 10. Been seeing alot of folks taking the Chargers -3 on the other side. How can you not go the other way with it here to Tenn +17. Chargers were shut out the first half just a few weeks ago in an overtime win here.

I just feel that if your gonna tease today, take the 17 and run with it. Titans have enough D (five sacks last game) to keep this one close and Young is a GAMER and he'll show why today on the offense.Remember last year when the chargers were considerably favored with a far better team against the pats and they BLEW it. I think Tenn defense will put LOTS of pressure on young rivers today.

Take the points on both underdogs today. G men defense front seven should have a big day today. Jacobs and Burress have a big O day. Jacobs is the difference maker in my opinion- underrated.

G men +10 / Tenn +17

550/500 Good luck

BEAU

Forum Member
Sep 17, 2006
Atlanta, Ga
We'll Shit, maybe TB + 4 is the call here on the other side of the 7 pointer. Home dog here and TB is all rested up, G men coming off an emotional win, Maybe G-men spirit is still on the field in New York?

Opinions?

Tenn +17 -- Tb +4:shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BEAU

Forum Member
Sep 17, 2006
Atlanta, Ga
teasers are for girls

What's wrong-- you don't like money. Teasers are pretty good in NFL playoffs.

Male or Female I'll take my $550 this afternoon- hopefully! What was your pick today-- I'll tell you one thing I'll be all over the Seahawks plus the 15 next week against your packers you Schmuck!

:argue: