1st 5 Team Parlay

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tcon142

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2005
Black Hills
Holy Shit Mtg, I was pissing and moaning after losing my two teamer after I pretty much thought we were locked.. unbelievable, when I saw fat ass Mcnabb joking at the line, knew they were taking the g-men too lightly!

Mjolnir

Forum Member
May 15, 2003
S. CAL.
Holy Shit Mtg, I was pissing and moaning after losing my two teamer after I pretty much thought we were locked.. unbelievable, when I saw fat ass Mcnabb joking at the line, knew they were taking the g-men too lightly!

i agree, then joe buck comments as well. i had a bad feeling. 60 minutes in a game idiot.

Mortgage Pro

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Newport Beach, CA.
Yeah, I can't believe it.

I had all these as individual 150.00 bets.
Plus the Ravens - 11- that I got on Tuesday at Olympic.

Also have the RAMS -3
CHARGERS -11-

for the same amount.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tcon142

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2005
Black Hills
Yeah, I can't believe it.

I had all these as individual 150.00 bets.
Plus the Ravens - 11- that I got on Tuesday at Olympic.

Also have the RAMS -3
CHARGERS -11-

for the same amount.

I'd feel pretty safe with your Rams-3, since I've got the niners! I lost a four teamer yesterday by half point with Cinncy vs Ohio St, then lost a two teamer with Culpeppers only good throw and an awesome catch by Chambers to go over 17 for the second half, not to mention the philly collapse! Hell I'd better go upstairs to see if my wife is still here!

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Well MP, that really sucks. I thought losing $100 on that last minute bet was bad (after I thought it was a winner), but to lose a 5 teamer on that BS has to hurt.

If you want a lock for tonight, bet on Washington....I'm all over Dallas. When I bet a favorite, the dog wins outright.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mortgage Pro

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2002
Newport Beach, CA.
gmroz22:

i was watching the vikes trying to cover. i figured after the third quarter i had the eagles in the bag. I guess thats what i get for betting on "Mr. Chunky Soup"

Mjolnir:

I screwed you up by betting on my favorite team.

:cry:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg