1st LIVE BY THE SWORD NCAAB PLAY OF THE YEAR!

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
RIDER +1 (1st Half)

I am going to lower my Rider ml play from 4 to 2 and I am going out on a limb and going to hammer Rider in the 1st half +1 for a rare 7 play. Why?

The stats are real simple:

Rider Should Play 20-minute Games

The Broncs have led at the half in 12 of their 14 games this year. The only games Rider did not lead at half time were at Monmouth and at Princeton. Rider led Siena 20-4 and led Seton Hall 35-10. Both games in which they didn't lead were in November so that makes 10 in a row.

Fairfield on the other hand has trailed at the end of the first half in 8 of their 11 games. The only three games in which they held the lead were against Iona, St. Francis, and St. Peters.

I SEE THIS AS A RARE SPOT AND THAT'S WHY I AM GOING TO MAKE IT MY FIRST "LIVE BY THE SWORD NCAAB PLAY OF THE YEAR"

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!!!!!

Let's go broncs!!!!!

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
One More Thing!

Rider basketball has been real simple this year. Get out to a big lead and then they and hold them off at the end of the game.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
For anyone interested this game as most games is available via internet radio at: sports.yahoo.com Click NCAAB scoreboard and it is there.

GETTING READY TO POUND SOME COLD ONES!!!!

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!!!!!1

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
I am a loser!!!!!!!

Rider led by as much as 7, but I completely choked in this one. In the last 5 minutes of the game, 37-22. The stags outscored Rider 20 - 1 in the last 7 minutes. 10 Rider turnovers really sr*wed me!

I really apologize to anyone who followed me.

I have been living by the sword, but TONIGHT I FELL RIGHT ON MY SWORD!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

doc

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
West Ky.
WELL

WELL

You are not the first and won't be the last, dont' sweat it, you'll bounce back:cool:

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
Doc,

Thanks for the kind words. However, my karma has been disrupted and I just can't get things back in order.

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!!!

LBTSDBTS

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: I have fallen and can't get back up.

I guess for a few days I will :drinky: :drinky: :drinky:

LIVE BY THE SWORD!!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Caesar

Forum Member
Aug 30, 2000
Poquoson, VA, USA
No Biggie

No Biggie

You'll get 'em back; the numbers showed something and sometimes it's a number day. Get it back by pounding against Air Force; they suck bad........

Bet on MyBookie