1st NFL Post

PaPosse

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2005
First off...much thanks to the many (and very good) cappers here at Madjacks. I have been a lurker here for about 2 years now and have had a pretty good time of it. I never posted my plays mainly in fear of posting a bunch of losers that might influence someone to well......lose. I guess it's a superstition thang. I'm already locked in to my plays for the weekend and like em.... :scared so I'll put em up and see what happens.

I'm small time boys....my units are 50 bucks.

Chargers/Raiders
Chargers -2 2 units

Giants/Cowboys
Giants +3.5 2 units

Dolphins/Bucs
Dolphins +4 1 unit

Texans/Seattle
Seattle -9 2 units

Carolina/Lions
Carolina +1 3 units

And gotta play worms total..... Jets/Bills over 32.5 (Got the 32.5 at Pinny tonight) for 2 units.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on these.... keep pickin winners fellas....you guys are great! :clap:

inzone

Forum Member
Jul 28, 2005
I dont get why you would want feedback if you already have your plays locked in. But, I would have to say that the Raiders have a good chance of winning that game. The chargers need to win, but this is a division game and the Raiders need to win as much/or even more than the chargers do as they are 1-3. And I dont like the fact that the Chargers played on Monday. Also, the chargers like to play alot of man coverage, and I dont think that it is a good idea to just man up on when the other team has Randy Moss. I think the Raiders should be able to make some big plays down the field against them.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

inzone

Forum Member
Jul 28, 2005
SourDoughJoe said:
If there was no feedback this forum wouldn't exist.
Good Luck PaPosse.
On Carolina too. Love'em :)

SDJ

That is obvious.

He said his plays are LOCKED in. I dont know about you but when someone says LOCKED, it means theres a very unlikely chance that it will change, or that it wont change at all for that matter.

Chill

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2005
inzone,
feedback would probably help on future wagers...or perhaps he could bet against his wager if convinced to do so.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Chill

Forum Member
Sep 12, 2005
Pa posse,
I like all your picks except Seattle.
I think tomlinson out of backfield and Gates too much for raiders slow LB's and SS.

Harrington is the QB for lions.. and he the=rows alot of picks

PaPosse

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2005
I think I'll go buy the kid some new shoes...... :mj14:
I still don't know how the Giants covered....had to run downtown and buy a new TV when they fumbled on the 1 :shrug: The big bummer is I had them all on a parlay too....too bad Miami couldn't get it done for me....shoulda knew better I suppose.
One of Jacks T-shirts would be nice in the wardrobe..... :)

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
PaPosse said:
I still don't know how the Giants covered....had to run downtown and buy a new TV when they fumbled on the 1 :shrug:

I'm with ya' Pa'. I was certain the neighbors were going to call the paramedics when they heard me yelling. It's been almost 12 hours and my cat still hasn't come out from under the bed. :cursin:

I bought early and was saved by the hook.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie