1st post

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
Well i blew it already. I had plans to post my first picks on this forum before the green bay-minny game and i fell asleep. I'll blame it on the x-mas shopping... Although its my first time posting, I've been following this site for over 3 yrs now and i decided to throw my 2 cents in. Anyway good luck to everyone and have a good holiday.

My picks were
green bay +3.5
under 57

The under was looking good, until the 2 min. warning came around in the 1st half

Last edited:

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
Sat. 25th picks

Sat. 25th picks

Vermeil is going to want to put on a show today, but can the Chiefs stop Collins and the raiders pass?
The answer is no but they keep them from scoring everytime and pull out a late cover.
Chiefs -8

It seems like everyone has given up on the Broncos and I dont blame them. Broncos have one last chance to show what pride they have left. Denver's corners should contain the tenn. receivers and there speed should help to contain A Smith. I dont know if C Brown is playing or not today, but he is still bothered by that turf toe. Plummer will put together a respectable game and squeak out a cover.
Denver -3

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PUHD

PimpsUpHoesDown
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Texas
Good luck today and on future plays. KC should win, but cover is another question in itself. Denver, IMO, wins this by 10.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg