1st Post

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Lt. Dan

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2005
NY
My name is Dante, have been bouncing around cyberspace for years, I am a combat Veteran and I have legs. Heard this site has a mature clientele with players who are interested in making money as opposed to playing grab ass. I wager on NFL Primetime games, occasional college FB but concentrate mostly on College hoops & totals. I have dealt w/ major outs in the Gotham Metro area for decades. That being said I like the Cards tonite on the ML at -130 in the MNF nightcap. Don't usually bet the NFL so early but can't pass up an opportunity to back a team that kind of flew under the radar last year but finished with a nice 10-6 record but missed the playoffs. Arizona had some personnel problems and injuries last year and have some nagging injuries going into tonite's game but will bite at this bargain price vs. SD OTR. Looking for a strong showing by the Cardinals D with enough O to get the job done. As always, GLTA!... D

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
good luck and welcome to the Crabfeast..

check out Hawkeye as you work your numbers w/college hoops..

nice gentleman..solid homework by him..

and a fully disclosed and up to date record keeper

Phx fans will show up first few games so good timing as far as a little help w/home field..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lt. Dan

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2005
NY
good luck and welcome to the Crabfeast..

check out Hawkeye as you work your numbers w/college hoops..

nice gentleman..solid homework by him..

and a fully disclosed and up to date record keeper

Phx fans will show up first few games so good timing as far as a little help w/home field..
We can all use help. An exchange of ideas is key to success. Thanks!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Vegan47

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 5, 2013
Welcome!

I followed you at the other forum for college hoops and I did quite well. I never understood why there was so much bashing going on. Glad to find you here!

Lt. Dan

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2005
NY
Welcome!

I followed you at the other forum for college hoops and I did quite well. I never understood why there was so much bashing going on. Glad to find you here!
Times change and so do sites. I'm not here to bad mouth other sites. It was just time to move on. GL to you!

pghpounder

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
da burgh
I always looked for your info at the other place.
You were very solid and didn't take any shit. Always to the point. I like that.
Its much calmer here compared to the other place. Mostly everyone is here to help.
You should fit right in Lt. Dan.
Glad you're here!

GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Lt. Dan

Forum Member
Sep 22, 2005
NY
I always looked for your info at the other place.
You were very solid and didn't take any shit. Always to the point. I like that.
Its much calmer here compared to the other place. Mostly everyone is here to help.
You should fit right in Lt. Dan.
Glad you're here!

GL
Thanks pgh, had a good college hoops season which is my best sport. The lunatics are running the asylum at the other site.