1vice payout

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

stockjockey

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 29, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Requested at 11a.m. this morning and collected funds at 5 p.m.. No bullsh#t and real FAST. Thanks to Ed and Griffin for assistance.

Guys, do yourself a favor and OPEN an account with Griffin and 1vice. Easily one of the best offshore books out there, dime lines for baseball, and superb customer service.

Tell 'em stockjockey sent ya:0074

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MonsterNco

Forum Member
Jan 25, 2000
Las Vegas
I've had two payouts in the last month or so from them. Both times requested on Monday night and received money Tuesday by lunch.

shats

Forum Member
Sep 18, 1999
the man's pocket!
1Vice Question

1Vice Question

It took me this far into the NFL season to finally reach my rollover, so I figure I should take a payout so I don't give it all back! My rollover was so high I found myself playing games I normally would not have played, which definitely cost me money. I actually stopped playing the contests because If I won, my rollover would have been even higher. How did you guys receive your payouts. I do not want to pay to receive my payout so I can use bonus points to cover the fee. However, since the payout I want is over $800 from what I can tell, there are only 2 ways to get money without incurring a fee from whomever the money is sent to. So unless I am wrong my only options are a check, which could take 30 days, or wire into my bank account. I prefer a check. I anticipate my second withdrawl would be $800 or less, so do I need to save bonus points or do I get one free payout every 30 days? Am I correct? Thanks for your help guys.

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
it would be best to phone Griffin during the day and find out whats best vs. discussing it in a public forum.

he will tell you the best way.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
also, check w/ Griffin:

payout.jpg

Get 1 Free payout per month up to $900 via p2p here at 1VICE.AG. This is for cash players and depositors ONLY. This does not include players who are playing on free-roll accounts or any other free promotional accounts, such as rebates or referral bonuses. Any questions please contact us at support@1vice.com