2-0 Sweep Last Night Top 7 Star Totaltonight!!!

kennedyinfo

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2002
Milwaukee
Well guys 2-0 sweep doesn't get any sweeter than that.Tonight I have one play a 7 star strong total on the dodgers-expos under 8.5,as the domination continues.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Kennedy,

PLEASE, I beg you...............go to your profile page and spell Milwaukee the right way!

This is really making me come unglued!:eek:

FWIW........This one I have to disagree on.

Last edited:
A

Antonio

Way to take it to the man Kennedy. Very nice run you've been on. Just do me one favor with no pun intended. We all hit our rough streaks and i hope yours never comes, BUT if you do i hope you continue to post your recaps. Without them your credibility will be lost.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kennedyinfo

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2002
Milwaukee
I tell it like it is,I tell when I win I tell you when I lose.I know there will be streaks,and I cant say I win every game because I cant,guys that say they hit 80% are lying,no one hits that not even the wiseguys.It is all about how much you bet,I will never say but the farm on my games no,I am the peoples handicapper,I dont bash or get mad when I get bashed,I just continue the domination of bookmakers coast to coast.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

falco

Forum Member
Jun 14, 2002
southwest
way to go!!! ive caught your plays a few times this week. i dont know what your record is but i think you only lost two games.. nice call on the under...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
WTG, Kennedy! You are on a roll. Thanks alot, I had the Dodgers but slapped in an equal size bet on the under after I saw your post. Nice call and thanks a bunch. $$$

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

pbets2win

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2000
greatbend,ks
great job!!!

great job!!!

thanks again for another winner.Keep em' coming!!!! Another day
another dollar..... unbelievable!!!

kennedyinfo

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2002
Milwaukee
Another winner last night,I am 3-0 for the week,6-0-1 since sunday boys I will have a strong card today will post later good luck today.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie