2/11: MIA +4 and ML +160

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Pythagoras

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2003
If your asking me

If your asking me

If you like miami, and can't get +4.5, try and get +165 ML because it is worth more than +4(-110). Theres a little math involved which I won't go into detail, but it will roughly add about 5% to your Expected Value of return.

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
1st half

1st half

massive rebound differential for MIA. FG and 3pt % is also nice ; ) these quarter's are MIA scoring - 27, 37?!? YES! plus, MIA odom and jones have barely provided!

GLTA

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
summation...

summation...

rock solid. the O %'s held and the 2H MIA + side came in as well. MIA really controlled the boards. look at that FG% if MIA's E.J. shot any better... keep an eye on MIA as a dog with Wade back. this starting 5 is not bad and they log the minutes. MIA does not go deep so, foul trouble is an issue. turnovers with a young backcourt as well.

hope you all were with me...

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
thanks noclue... i dont post that often but, i pop up once in awhile when i "feel" something. most often than not, its the same scenario: an underdog and the moneyline...

anyway, i do feel strongly about this MIA team with this starting 5. as mentioned, especially in a dog role. if you respect someone's power ratings or keep your own, you may have/will start seeing the value in MIA as a dog.

good luck to you

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg