2/18 ncaa hoops

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
system 25-14, other plays 3-3. huddled up inside in the middle of this weekend cold snap here in eastern north carolina trying to work through this huge card as ferreting out these system plays is an daunting task. found four plays so far, may add more later:

615 uncg -3
622 ky +2
623 samford -13
703 villanova +3-

glta

smax

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2005
Des Moines
Thank you
I skimmed this last night for 30 minutes and gagged.
Just too many for me to sort
The guys that focus on a few conferences have a better handle on things

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
tru dat, bender, and thanks for your solid feedback over the last two decades. always value your input.

here's another play that just missed out in the system that i got interested in after seeing it posted by goterps:

del -1 (bh): no way to really justify this line with any of the major power ratings, yet the books opened delaware as a small dog and the money immediately dumped in and pushed the number across zero making the blue hens a small fav. big middle exposure if they push it too much higher, they probably wish they'd opened delaware as the fav.. these teams are pretty much conference rivals, and delaware is a double revenge spot, having lost two very close games last year. despite those two losses, delaware has still won seven of the last ten contests, and rarely loses in newark. the blue hens had a winning record two weeks ago, but have dropped four of their last five and now find themselves in a bit of a pickle in the colonial standings heading into tournament time - it's now or never to start a push. meanwhile, seahawks have a short turnaround on the road after clawing out an overtime win at drexel thursday night. this is the kind of spot i look for in situational handicapping, bought the hook as this is likely to be a close contest.

glta

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
thanks wb, have a big day! one more spot play:

720 syracuse +1: this line is spot on acoording to the numbers, but i'll take the orange in the dome with the better coach and the more experienced team. believe it or not, but cuse is still in the hunt in the acc. :0008to hammer1.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smax

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2005
Des Moines
THIS is why I come to Jack's.
You are one of the class gentlemen that we all know does the homework.
There are many here that made money today including me
I thank you Loop. :toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BadAngel

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Cleve. Ohio
Anyone who has been doing this as long as we have knows the deal.

Easy to be overwhelmed and overworked. Step back, trust the process and utilize discipline.

Simply cant watch 15 games at once, choose your battles and dont force things.

Very true words Bender. Every once in a while I fall prey to that. Especially when you are rolling. You think everything you spit out , is going to win.

buddy

Forum Member
Nov 21, 2000
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Suggestion: Get five guys with same handicapping method / Each capper picks a conference / Select your best play / Submit plays to one member (Director) / When you go 5-0 for five days straight, start a pay service.