2/19 ncaa hoops

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
system 3-1 yesterday, other plays 1-1, now 28-15, 4-4. let's get this over with:

nc state -1 (bought a point): WARNING: FOLLOW THIS PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK! my avatar obviates my bias. let me first say i like kevin keatts. he appears to be a man of good character. he recruits at a high level, his players like him and his teams play an exciting brand of basketball. but his lack of ability to make in-game adjustments is exasperating to most hardcore fans, and his lack of success against the heels is poisoning his brand. the pack should win this game - they have all the revenge motive in the world, they have the talent, and they also have the consumate motivation of being in the positon to stick a pin in the baby blue bubble. carolina's not going to get 39 free throws today like they did in chapel hill last game - all the pack has to do is play their own game and keep bacot from going off big. if keatts lets this one get away, he is dead to me.

Four Corners

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
system 3-1 yesterday, other plays 1-1, now 28-15, 4-4. let's get this over with:

nc state -1 (bought a point): WARNING: FOLLOW THIS PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK! my avatar obviates my bias. let me first say i like kevin keatts. he appears to be a man of good character. he recruits at a high level, his players like him and his teams play an exciting brand of basketball. but his lack of ability to make in-game adjustments is exasperating to most hardcore fans, and his lack of success against the heels is poisoning his brand. the pack should win this game - they have all the revenge motive in the world, they have the talent, and they also have the consumate motivation of being in the positon to stick a pin in the baby blue bubble. carolina's not going to get 39 free throws today like they did in chapel hill last game - all the pack has to do is play their own game and keep bacot from going off big. if keatts lets this one get away, he is dead to me.

Loop- my avatar speaks the same.lol....I agree that this sets up for state and think could even get ugly for us. Lanardy says we must win 4 of 5 to get in :scared. Had Smith not gone out you may have won in CH. This team is not very good and Nance has been a huge disappointment. The pressure you speak of (on Keatts) is real and puts an equal amount of pressure on State today. I have met KK on 3 occasions and gone to hear him speak. He is a good man. One of us will be happy around 3:00.

Reactions: romangrc
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
the play above is not a system play, here they are for today:

manhattan +4-
valpo -1-
iowa -1-

4cs - yes, the pressure on keatts is real. he has to win this game; if he doesn't, and follows with flat efforts in the tournaments, he is in jeopardy.

glta

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

loophole

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
nc
huge win for the pack. when they turn it up like they did in the last five minutes their athleticism is hard to beat. other than that the pack shot like crap and got crushed on the boards. the fact that carolina didn't pull away earlier speaks to how poor a team they are.

Reactions: Four Corners