2.5 Men

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

greggraffin

Progressing
Forum Member
Feb 23, 2005
charlie sheen's response to being cancelled is pretty damn funny, this guy is not living on EArth

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Why the fuck is this news? That is what is wrong with this country. It's the lead story on Drudge. Amazing. Who gives a fuck?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the addict

BI-WINNING
Forum Member
Oct 9, 2009
PA proud
Sitcoms are there to distract people from what is going on. No offense but they are there to take whatever free time you do have and make sure you waste it.

well, we have different opinions on many things...
may as well add sitcoms to the list...and no offense taken bro i have no problem with people who have different opinions than mine, and would never feel any way towards them just for viewing things differently :toast: (unless of course were talking about extreme cases)

tryin watchin an episode, your would prolly like it:0074 unless you dont like hot woman, cause there is a lot of em on that show

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
well, we have different opinions on many things...
may as well add sitcoms to the list...and no offense taken bro i have no problem with people who have different opinions than mine, and would never feel any way towards them just for viewing things differently :toast: (unless of course were talking about extreme cases)

tryin watchin an episode, your would prolly like it:0074 unless you dont like hot woman, cause there is a lot of em on that show

My point is that this should not be a major news story. It doesn't change your life in anyway. It's a 30 minute escape. I'm not going to tell people they shouldn't be watching sitcoms. Well maybe I am, but my point is that its pretty sad when its the lead story from news organizations.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
If he hadn't been in recent headlines, I never would have known he had a TV show :0003

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
My point is that this should not be a major news story. It doesn't change your life in anyway. It's a 30 minute escape. I'm not going to tell people they shouldn't be watching sitcoms. Well maybe I am, but my point is that its pretty sad when its the lead story from news organizations.

Seinfeld was a great sitcom. Cant think of any other sit coms that i have watched since then. Only must watch tv now is top chef:0corn

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
Seinfeld was a great sitcom. Cant think of any other sit coms that i have watched since then. Only must watch tv now is top chef:0corn

If you liked Seinfeld:

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The tagline for this show is "Seiinfeld on crack." Funnier than hell.

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Stars Larry David, the co-creator and writing partner of Seinfeld. Seinfeldian humor without censorship. The most recent season was actually about a Seinfeld reunion show.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
If you liked Seinfeld:

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The tagline for this show is "Seiinfeld on crack." Funnier than hell.

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Stars Larry David, the co-creator and writing partner of Seinfeld. Seinfeldian humor without censorship. The most recent season was actually about a Seinfeld reunion show.

That may be my favorite show of all time.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
Ditch Charlie & bring on Owen Wilson as a cousin for Allan & Jake to move in with. Wilson is a friggin riot, show wouldn't miss a beat :0074

Problem is you have to be a washed up movie star like Charlie to take that step down to the grind of television. Wilson is still a movie star.